Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

curative

item charm; food item, objects can seem given yet stolen, so for a pot luck or food spell think the item to you. see to cancel out the pot luck think no food comes to you. so think then you release energy to create as your wanting results. if you desire results you won't get them, if you think the need you can get things done. if you think the point you can create something less or lessen by the feel or point. if there is luck think the way to work by now or not have to think to work thats activity put to work.

i think if light frequency shifts you, you can think to shift by fee or feel back this is after the shock or aftershock or something that happens to the body to work or kill it. the right meanin instead or non menace. so you could shift by the monitor or screen with at them all. if you think or feel faint then you could have died if you think you did. so i is yes or flow, beat is no or now as n. now is meaning anything you think is necessary meaning defined. so define the meaning to work with the ideal. this means women are logical, men are emotional except under pressure. so you can pick your battles.

the end of pot luck is you leave. so women are an or fire with men that are en or water that flow flow along. this is how the west came and went. so thats where high fructose was introduced, most men of that nation this, came from where were the people overweight from plastic meant to demolecularize as heated up that left the particles in the food or water. so the high fructose i will stop using then hope that people don't mind the system of water which is like plastic. so magic is sugar or sugar substitute so think to avoid the weight by water with exercise an use.

em in sh; I think this is some by the area you think to use or work with by feel. the experience you have is the point you think to create less or more by water use. i think this then is use by the focus to work the point or create the water ideal. that is similar to no longer getting mired with what you do to create. this is useful if not for use. so think then your aware. if you are aware then your well, think no weight to work or create as you think to work with ideal area feel.

as you think interest that is the earth bend, this is with energy called e m or emulsification this impulse is done or no longer done. this was in a book of a book of travel, stating this "you are as though thought live. this is the point or path. your free with the travel or dropping an item. so think to work with people. thus your free by few that disbelieve. thus nothing wrong something you think will go if you can go now, the thoughts is all as you touch the material then think to allow as energy to pass to the machine that does your thought."

use this line if you are wanting physical magic, "think a thought to work with the point you think then create. i think the point is some ideal thinking so by thinking you aren't effected. your intention is your will so i think this is done by now. as if you are aware."

1 comment:

  1. I go by touch to place my feels into a machine thinks by point tap point and it spits out my ideals. This thinks thoughts that are felt or not felt but thought and now thinks. I need third eye concentration for this point.

    So Spelly point women are logical or not logical but when men are pressured or not pressured they revert to emotional? This feels the area of trans or not cis is the point, or not the point but the projection of work with weight or not wait.

    When mams on a stick think to protrude thus high fructose ideal with plastic water particles will help with the intent to whittled sticks feels back to a thin branch ideals. I will work on this, thus a stick seems to be placed back or not back but growing leaves still on a free tree radical which was left to rot after axe but radicalized with sun light. This is magick heals with radical ideals.

    I am work with a wash for dirty socks, and yet no ideals for where a water springs feels or no feels. Wait on corner for small bum with Santa bag chanting "My name is dog, white dog, I am 3 challenge and you are free to seek a storm tomorrow". Rinse and repeat. I killed this bum, but he wouldn't die or he stayed dead but here he is lively.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *