Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, September 13, 2015

spirit connecti

Are you looking to connect with Spirit?

Automatic or Channelled writing is a great way to communicate with your spirit guides, higher self or even a loved one who has crossed over.

Automatic writing basically involves letting go of your conscious mind or thought processes in order to write or even type a message from Spirit. This is akin to magic as you think to work things out you are aware what exists.

This is what is there to work with then you can change things, so if you want to or no longer change things as you write what you want to write. Think to work or create as you want. So you think then create as you desire to work with the ideal.

If this were true then what other people could do was change the writing as though a magical writ, as though we were the ones that did it then they did nothing or we gave up.

Before you begin Automatic writing, the first thing you must do is set your intention and clear a pathway to allow Spirit to guide you. This is actually changing the writing in their mind.

Then they change the writing to seem similar physically. So if you thought to work or create something think to correct the writing, they read to sometimes create what result you have.

Find a quiet place, either in front of the computer or with a journal and a pen, still your mind and request your guides to come forward. Tgis is a similar ideal to hacking the system. Just think the change so you can create the system change.

Automatic Writing can also be used to connect with beings from the other side but if you are a beginner, it is recommend to call on your Spirit Guides as translators for the soul you are trying to connect with.

This is just for protection reasons, but you can trust that if you are trying to connect with a loved one that has crossed over that your Spirit Guides will help you to reach them.

To begin writing, perhaps start with “Dear Spirit Guides, I wish to connect with you….” You can then ask a question or you can simply launch in from there.

Once you have asked your question or connected, start writing whatever comes into your mind without putting too much thought into it.

Trust in the rhythm that flows and tap into the creative juices that live inside so you can type or write without thought or judgement for what is coming through.

The trick with Automatic Writing is that the minute you start judging the words that flow, the connection will stop and you will find it difficult to receive guidance.

Keep writing till your fingers or hand starts firing on all cylinders and you are completely lost in what you are writing. Allow your hands or fingers to be taken over by your guides, and surrender to whatever messages flow.

There is a deep feeling of connection that comes through Automatic writing. It is a positive feeling that will uplift you and make you feel warm or maybe even tingly.

As you continue, your fingers will start typing so fast that it will make you feel oddly calm, yet excited. Your words will flow like sweet music, perhaps they will also rhyme or there will be a cadence or rhythm to the words.

This is how you know your Spirit Guides are present.

Keep writing or typing until you are satisfied that the message has been received.

Remember the calling of your spirit guide is http://alt-sites.tripod.com/Spirit_Guide.htm, as your Spirit Guides are not there to tell you how to live your life, they simply share the wisdom that is held inside of you. We are the ones that abstain or upstain our spirit guide.

Automatic writing is an excellent tool for people who want to get out of their head or who have a hard time trusting their intuition, as it provides instant validation.

So if your aware, start writing and calling with your Spirit Guides. Keep practicing and soon you will have pages of divine inspiration from their heart to yours.

Beautiful post by far, but to be honest I am living a completely new paradigm than my ancestors. Thank goodness, otherwise I'd be wearing a white sheet and waving a confederate flag. Before that, I'd be starving in Ireland. I honor them and their strengths, but I am not repeating the same pattern. I reached the truth then went off to work later on or off. I think this is useful by feel that you think then create what you want by a wish to wisely use what you have. This isn't exactly my life point, i don't ever need to be burgularized again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *