Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Aura of Fear

Some energy is interesting, as it can scare animals away. If the aura is intense enough, then they don't approach. When you want to be friendly to them, lessen your intensity of your focus and your aura energy becomes less intense. Then, they aren't threatened anymore. Its magic in effect.

I call it the aura of fear effect, as it can be used to scare people away or an amazing thing to scare off a burgular. Although, you'd have to intensify it many times over to scare someone. And thats easily done by putting your energy to become intense with focus of a rage or anger. The person can get scared off with that as only then does the human become aware of the intensity. Where rage amplifies the intensity by 4x, and anger amplifies the aura intensity 3x.

But a warning is that when you do it to some animals, they feel fear and then feel threatened, so instead of running away, they strike out. This is not a reliable technique for a tiger. For wild animals, you might be more well-served to just kill your intensity and walk slowly away. Or if you're not trying to escape, you can kill your intensity, and instead take up a peace of mind, and see if they come to you.

As for people, it can take a lot more intensity to be noticed by people than by animals. It works though, with both fear-causing and peaceful emotions. This may often have to do with their level of sensitivity to energy; some people will actually respond almost as easily as animals, but a large majority of people do not. Extreme emotions may highly intensify your aura, and negative ones may cause certain people to overtly avoid you - despite what emotion your face shows. Usually, though, it just makes them a bit more visibly 'on edge' toward you than they might be otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *