Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sending energy to cause effects

 This is the action to send aura energy to cause events by intent and applying your will. So you can send auratic energy through the chat room or area, to 'liven it up'. This is a trick that seems to work, as long as you have in mind the thoughts of making conversation or activity.

 You must remember, to withdraw the energy when there's a doubter of magic in the room, as they can give headaches if you send your energy into somewhere they are and they start doubting it. And, then resend your energy. Otherwise, whatever your considering or thinking of for happening, the energy you send will cause. Till you dissipate the energy and reabsorb it into you or withdraw the energy.

 It works because, where thought goes, energy flows. Where energy flows, things happen. More to the point, thats how the idea of the moment can work. This is intent that drives thought and where the thought goes, the energy flows to and helps the thought you want done, to happen.

 If a person is aware of the energy, then they could trap it or effect it by their thoughts and you are almost bound to do what they think. Unless, you manage to resist their thought, and their thought will appear as an impulse you 'find' yourself wanting to do. Sometimes you don't think about this and just do it. It depends on the person's personal power, to how much effect they have on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *