Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Testing and mental libraries

This is an amazing feat, if ya can get away with it. As the brain has an amazing capacity to read whats stored in the soul and is known by the spirit as silent knowledge. This can be shown by imagining text being displayed in your mind and your soul's recollection is revealed by what the subconscious renders it as. There can be thousands of books to be read in your mental library.


'Wow, obvious what's on my mind as multiple weeks of studying in 1.5 hours and took the test and aced it. I used mental library techniques to the fullest.' This may seem like magic, but it is as though it were skillfully done. Its all done by mental library's as of effect of stored knowledge mentally there. Those don't always work till you are in the right zone out phase. But, with some it works fine. Just because it forces so much learning into me at one time. Till the point that you need to rest. It's a normal, proven-helpful studying tactic, that when you get to the point where you read the same line multiple times and/or forget what you just read you need a rest. But mind library techniques cut the time that it takes for that to happen in half. So normally it would be a good half an hour to an hour of studying, and twenty minutes of rest, then you can study again. So instead it's like 10-20 mins of studying, then 2 minutes of rest.

Just have mental librarians taking notes on what your writing and studying, organizing it so that the knowledge flows correctly and in a non-confusing way, thats putting them into books, editing other books making the knowledge work with one another instead of having random info scattered around in ways that don't make sense. Then you have to put it all into a bookshelf that works for short-term memory and therefore quicker recollection of the information. Then your ready for the test. Problem? your third eye and head can both hurt like hell right away because you had to do it all so hurriedly. The one effect of what a mental library in overuse is is a blinding headache.

Ecstatically we do things or idea but we go where we do anyway. Everyone has a mental library. Where you decide how its outlayed and looking. This includes the librarians. Just focus your mind on nothing and breathe. Observe the remaining thoughts but think your there in your library and decide what book you want to read and you can see images of it or even read it in your mind. To imagine or state in some way how your mental library is, makes it so.

This is how someone named kel organized his library..'The way that I manage my brain is typically as follows: I have a library. A very large library. Inside of it are many books. Many, many books. My library is more of a tower than what most people think of as a 'library', so that the books are all within view at any time and are that much easier to access and find at any given time. As I learn new things throughout the day, the information is placed into books. The books represent memories, knowledge, and/or both.

I have a shelf near the floor level, where the books from that day go for my short term memory. As I sleep, or whenever my thoughts get too cluttered, I tell my mind to sort itself out. The short-term shelf is cleared out and the books are sorted into all of the upper-level shelves. Most of this takes place by the control of my subconscious mind, though I can move anything around as I see fit. ... obviously.

The things which are critical for me to remember for that day remain in the short-term shelf, while the ones which I likely will not need for the rest of the day are sorted into the long-term shelves.

Because they are books and not simply wisps of memories, I've noticed that my memory has gotten a whole lot better since I've started doing this. My thinking patterns are less cluttered, too.

Oh yea, remembering your past lives by reading books in your mental library is also possible. Personally, I thought for quite a while that I had 'alternate personalities', but upon reading their respective libraries, they seem to simply be past lives. They each have memories unique to their own libraries, and their own times. As for that idea I went into my mental libraries and found books that were too high up, or too far into my 'long term memory', that I hadn't noticed before. I'm unsure if everyone has that or if, doubtedly, I'm the only one who's able to set it up that way...But each one of my past lives has their own library as well.

Most of the sorting takes place either when my thoughts idle or while I'm asleep.

The sorting thing is pretty much the same as in anyone's brain, though. My Psychology teacher gave us a studying tip that's already helped me greatly... Study for a half an hour or however long it takes until you keep reading the same line over and over again because you 'can't remember what you just read' (or equivalent), and then take a break.

"Now, the point of 'taking a BREAK' is NOT to TURN YOUR STEREO TO FULL VOLUME. The point is ALSO not to do your math homework instead of your biology homework. The point of taking a break is to calm yourself, allow your thoughts to be sorted out by your mind and put where they should be. You don't have to meditate or anything, but you should take a break. Cramming does NOT work." ~Dr. Dickson, Psychology teacher, in the second Lecture class. I can make my sorting period shorter though."

Another mental library user named Silent does this, "I get a librarian, and I organise books by alphabet order. I ask my librarian to read out the text in the books for me and my librarian is a ghost. I tell it to my librarian in point form and this includes recording things.

Example :
'Both sources agree that there are people in the world suffering from malnutrition.'
Point form :
'Both sources agree, people suffer from malnutrition.'

Its something like that."

Memory tricks

You can walk into class, and sit down.
Take a small team of veteran librarians which understand the workings of the brain, how things should be sorted and where they should go.
Then place them at a long table on the ground level of your library.
Set up a projector screen which shows what your seeing through your eyes, and speakers that let them hear what you hear through your ears, and even allow beings at the lower level of the interior of the library to feel exactly as you feel.
Basically, they experience exactly what you do and then have them take notes.
They add reinforcement to what you learn via repetition because they are all mere extensions of your mind, so what you learn, the first one learns for a second time, the second for a third time...
Not to mention that they all fill up about a book each when they take their notes. Then they just put them into the 'short term' shelf, and when you sleep, your subconscious filters through the information, takes the useful, casts out the useless (which is barely anything), and sorts it all into more neatly-organized books with chapters, headers, subheaders, etc.

Now, some never actually read the books, but understand all of the material inside of the books just because they're in the library. That's probably just about the hardest part to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *