Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Astral and physical manifestation


Astral and physical manifestation is to know how to make something astral physically manifest and is simple.

Its method 1:
To focus your mind
Think of the object or person and relax for a small time.
Think of the target and feel your energy go to it.
Think of it as already there to place it or the person using gestures or whatever method. It should make the idea of the target appear.

An alternative is simple manifestation and considered part of summoning in method 2:

1. To desire what you want to occur.
2. Think about it for one thought.
3. Then it happens soon enough.

Technically it, the second method heavily relies on the Law of Attraction, hence why it works. It potentially could alter reality if you so desired, though in very subtle ways. Someone played with it for a lawnmower one day. And it was there in the store waiting on sell as it was found. By Skyhawk.

The other manifestation techniques are summoning. Starting with:

Summoning effect 3:

1. Well you think of it, what effect you want to occur, and then that will come about eventually.
2. As a form of summoning the pheromone or item, or idea to fruition. The longer you think about the effect, the more chance it will occur as though you had it.
3. Any negative thoughts will short out the effect eventually or cause a negative result of the thought.
4. Think of the idea enough, as though it was there and you will sometime get that item or effect thought on gained.

It can be applied in other ways from what you think. Like to apply this with a girl. As to think the girl goes out with you, using the same idea as law of attraction for manifestation. Think of it as the girl has fallen in love with you. This is like believing that you have a lot of pheromones to attract ladies and soon they will come by effort of your thoughts. This is the simplified form, where you don't have to believe anything. You just have to think about it as though its a fact and there.

Summons effect 4:

1. To think of your need or want, and then think its there as of the moment.
2. Optional is to say your thought as though it were done.
3. Then See the item or idea as though it were there. Near where you want.

Notes:

I found you can summon anything as long as it is needed. This includes idea, items, events and moments. If you speak negatively, as in, 'no, not, don't, haven't, won't' and etc.Then a negative result will happen instead. Like 'I will not die', makes it possible that you die earlier. But a 'I avoid gaining weight but lose weight.' Will cause avoidance of weight and weight loss. Where a 'I will live on and avoid dying' will get what you need, a will to live on and you somehow avoid dying.

If done right with the first method, you can see the outline, and then act as though its there and use it as though normal, for the object may still appear invisible except by psychic means. This is  based on density = physical spirits. Just absorb more energy, more and more until it appears into what you want to materialize.

If you're going to summon a spirit, you better have salt in case if it's needed.
But don't put the salt on the point you're going to summon the spirit. If you do so, he/she won't get closer to you. Don't be so curious or doubtful, observe and stay neutral. If you're summoning a spirit for a purpose of someone else's who's not related to these things, draw a circle of salt around him/her. And when summoning demons or spirits, have a token of your appreciation ready to be of the summoned spirit or demon so it will do as you ask. A token could be possessing something or someone including you. This is for a short period of time. Or, a token could be an object that you give to them, the spirit or demon.

How do you understand that a spirit has come?
-A slight wind of sorts comes from nowhere.
-Lights go off/on.
-Your body sorta reacts with vibrations, fizzlings or electricity itself.
-Your inner speaking just gets lost as its absorbed by the spirit for energy.
-You become slightly possessed, but that happens because of the electricity between you and it.
-Candle flame and thoughts can be blown off.

You will hear or feel everything related to the object and spirit, or possibly, if done right, see it fully. I got the taste of the food I imagined there where I wanted possible, after acting as though it was there and physically doing the gestures to eat it it was. As maybe, an object or something can appear or be apparent.

With enough of your energy you can make it happen but it doesn't have to be all of your energy. And also, the effects are permanent so it can be a source you prepared. Some invisible food actually spoiled and it was unseen an smelled until I manipulated it to the trash.

Real money may be manifested this way. Like, in dollar bills or pure gold. But, if you get uranium in your area and you lay on it unseen you could shorten your lifespan. I thought real money could but if you keep it on you it draws real money and it doesn't shorten your lifespan.

If I manifest a magical item, I can manifest wants much easier. For example; A pendant made from gold with a large emerald on it enchanted to attract money actually got me $50 from my mother a couple days early, along with my debit card and a book to keep track of my spending.

Okay, interesting thing on manifesting a living being . . . They need exposure to an energy source every day or they unmanifest. Solutions to this could be a pair of objects that channel energy from the manifester into the manifested at a certain time or times, or to be that exposure to the morning sun give the manifested energy to stay manifested.

Chaos warps the methods, so that the more chaos nearby can effect as to cause what you want always happens. I mean, it can be completely visible to all. As to gain or lose something is completely visible an it seems to appear as visible when you want it an then need it badly enough. Sometimes your actions make it come appear, as chaos makes it appear or its not there. It doesn't always appear near you. It can also appear by it coming from somewhere or from a friend near you. Idea from Skyhawk.

1 comment:

  1. Can manifestation also work on yourself manifesting to others? I have had some experiences in which this may or may not have been the case as I was not in control of it if this can indeed be what happened.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *