Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, April 20, 2024

thought point IV

The point you express is the point that occurs,  if you intend it to happen. That means you create a manifest and make what you need. This is done with a copy of your soul. That's what is guided by your soul. Think and you know what to do.

Some spells:

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. So you know what it does.

See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells that you like as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time, the effect happens for the energies will surge and do the idea for you. This is done in effect by what is what where you think.

Moose; he no longer runs his mouth no matter what.

Ashley; she gets her check in today..

Coffee; they don't take too many coffee pods..no matter what.

Focus; things will work out if necessary no matter what.

Funky; the funky feel will no longer feel funky no matter what.

En
Moose; what ever he ordered in the mail is delivered to him no matter what.

Delays; what ever delays the mail or Amazon delivery no longer delays it and I get my packages delivered to me. No matter what time speeds up and delivery is made.

Connected; I get connected to Facebook over at@t networks no matter what as they fix it.

Arrival; the Amazon package delivery delivers as soon as possible to me with out problems and I get the delivery packages no matter what.

Think; the point is moot you will get it when you get it..that is all.

En
Amazon; they get signal to the driver and I know where he is as quickly as possible.

Fat boy; whenever someone says fat boy to me I lose my weight no matter what.

Things; the things I do help someone no matter what.

Delivery; the delivery I ordered arrives and is here where I am. I get my deliveries no matter what and quickly too.

Repulse; this is where you think about not doing and your not effected by feel.

En

Think; this is what happens here where you think to be, so think and you avoid being here.

Cooperate; if you cooperate you get better results. Think about it.

Time skipping; this is where you phase out the time and phase back in as the right time is there.

Enright; end right by the feel.

En
Sam; he doesn't mind what I do or did no matter what. He no longer recalls me standing outside his door no matter what.

Minding; I no longer mind what sam does no matter the point. No matter what I am not a target.

People; they no longer feel like doing things to others no matter what.

People; they don't mind me for what I do or did.

Thought; the thought is old, so old it's ignored no matter what.

En
Ru; rivenn, this doesn't effect me and I am sane. No matter what.

Ight; this time I don't mind it.

Think; that is all.

Ehn; this is where you think about the end of the idea and deal with it.

Not knowing; what you don't know your spirit knows and you realize what is true.

En
Maga; they are no longer supportive of or not needing trump no matter what.

Biden; this causes him to be sharp and attentive so he feels better than usual. No matter what.

Think; think and the mail from Lafayette comes early no matter what I get it.

Fat; when I think fat I lessen my weight no matter what 25-80 lbs.

Fat loss; the fat fragmenting breaks up fat and is pissed out by by feel.

Lazy; I no longer am lazy no matter what.

En

Travis; no matter what I manage to do things with what I get no matter what.

Dentist; they find nothing wrong with my teeth no matter what.

Weight; the point is done I lessen my weight 90 lbs no matter what instantly.

Blockages; no longer am I blocked no matter what.

No hangar; the effect is where no hangar is used. Done in a moments notice.

En

Ending; this is the ending, you get what you want and they get what they want too.

Problems; any problems cease to exist where they would show themselves no matter what.

Carbon monoxide; carbon monoxide no longer effects me no matter what.

What ever; whatever the reason I can't get more money I now can get some.. no matter what.

Fear; you doing anything, you won't have to fear arrest.

En

Corey; he comes through for me and gets the nachos ready by 7 or later today. No matter what if possible.

From; the same thing is different elsewhere no matter what happens.

Paul t; he comes back and gets his stuff.. also he pays me my 70 that I am owed. No matter what.

Think; if you think about it I am normally active and thinking right so I make a good decision.

Thought; the same thing is thought in different area that are far away from each other.

En

Paul t; he makes the tacos as soon as possible, albeit today or tomorrow. I get some of the tacos. No matter what.

Paul t; he pays me the 70 that I am owed when he gets to the bank and comes back. He doesn't mind paying me. No matter what.

Biden; Biden wins despite what is said no matter what and does a good job.

En

Haiden; she finds her bracelets no matter what and doesn't mind me nor blames me no matter what. 

No matter; No matter what, manage to pass my inspection of my room. They allow my closet as it is and pass me anyway.

Cassandra; she gets easier to pass the inspection with by feel no matter what.

Real; I look real no matter what.

Tanya; Tanya terry pulls in and I exchange the CDs for cash as soon as possible. No matter what I don't mind if she doesn't come.

Paul t; he doesn't mind what I do or did no matter what.

En
Judy; she gets better and no longer feels a headache no matter what.

Feeling; she doesn't mind what I do or did. No matter what I do. That is all.

Thought; the point is expression if you need it it's there.

Glacier; thought it not there is no glacier that will melt if we fix the environment.

White house; their staffing no longer is being abused no matter what.

En

This; reverse punch

Thought; the windows 10 os works perfectly and quickly on my ssd and I can easily get it to update no matter what.

Whatever; whatever causes my win 10 os to not work no longer causes it to not work right. No matter what.

Racking; I stop racking up klarna purchases no matter what.

Klarna; I can easily afford the klarna payments no matter what.

En

Meetings; they don't get worse, they get better..no matter what.

Trouble; I don't get in trouble no matter what..and Sheila finds her lost card.

Shape; my shape stabilizes no matter what as though it becomes thinner.

Trouble; there is no trouble, the issue is settled, things work well in the end.

People; they don't mind what I do or did..no matter what they don't go after me.

En
Caught; no matter what I don't get caught..

Nso; they get less strict no matter what.

Claims; I am not effected by false claims no matter what.

Fat slug; I no longer look like a fat slug instead I look thin no matter what.

Notorious; the notoriety of the moment disappears no matter what.

En

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *