Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, August 10, 2023

ingenuity in practice

The point of creation is then thinking to explore your options..so think to do things and explore.  This is a known fact in time.

Some spells

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel.

See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you.

This is done in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think that are possible here.

Whatever; Whatever is done, people don't leave my server and they don't not like the changes done. No matter what.

Nesh; he doesn't mind the change of the server. No matter what.

People; they don't mind the changes done and they don't lose interest in the server. No matter what.

Thundergladiator; he accepts back in the people he stripped member from..no matter what.

Things; things go well for my servers after this no matter what.

En
Moose; he doesn't mind what I do or did no matter what.

Moose; he gives me more chances no matter what I do.

Whatever; Whatever I do, I do a good job..no matter the point.

Things; things will work out in the end. No matter what.

Moose; he trusts me with doing things for me, no matter what.

Sheila; Sheila's appeased by feel.. no matter what occurs.

Thunder gladiator; he gives in to adfeng's point and not kick or ban xcrappt..no matter what.

Gone; I am released from the bounds.

Amazon; Amazon.com delivers me my packages as quickly as possible. This is without mistakes. No matter what.

Mommoth; her gaming session goes perfectly for playing my game. She will want to play it again. No matter what.

En

Whatever; I don't do things to pushily, no matter what.

Thought; Whatever the thought, Moose gets better by feel.

Lawyers; the lawyers of Donald trump don't get special permissions from judge cannon, no matter what.

Nesh; he is allowed to stay in my server no matter what.

Interesting; think a thought and you are aware of the fact that you want to know.

En
Sabrina; she can take me to the bank today..no matter what.

Walmart; they deliver the TV to me and I sign for it..today or as early as possible.. no matter what.

Heat stroke; the symptoms of Heat stroke disappear as soon as possible and I don't have Heat stroke anymore.

Mistress mommoth; she informs me of a game using my game materials, sooner than usual no matter what.

Interest; this is instant results where you create by feel and make what you need by the power of the soul.

En

Curious; what is the chances things fall in line today? I wonder about this so I will find out. This is a note in the diary I used to have.

Check; Paul t's check in the mail is large enough to make it worth it by feel. No matter what.

Thundergladiator; he no longer believes that caz is rayn.. no matter what.

Enn
Antwaine; he gets his correspondence or confirmation that tells him he will be my counselor. As quickly as possible no matter what.

Paul t; he gets his check in the mail as quickly as possible no matter what.

Whatever; Whatever the case I can wait for things to come..

Psyching yourself out; Sometimes we can trick ourselves, so we believe something that's not exactly true. Its only proven when its done. By the subconscious making the result. Doing it to a certain point is safe.

As long as you don't hurt yourself. You can create any manifest by this effect, eventually. In other words, our words and thoughts create what you wanted as a need.

Focus; I can do anything by feel by what is done. No matter what.

Judge Eileen cannon; she doesn't allow trump to walk the case..no matter what.

Lying; people don't mind me fibbing all the time. That's as long as it doesn't hurt them.

En

Thought; this you think and things you want occur by feel.

Arguments; I don't gain weight and don't get into arguments no matter what.

Arg; creative approach to discussing things and you win.

Moose; he isn't against me for getting paid or doesn't mind what I do.

Moose II; he isn't pissed off at me anymore no matter what.

En

Definition
Ast; bastard or bastardy
Est; estimated or estimate
Ist; gist, fathom, understand
Ti; time, moment or actions
Si; silence or quietly done thing
Fa; the more weight the bigger you are.
Fe; fet, fetch and do
Ta; talk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *