Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, July 15, 2023

self-creation by feel

This is where you think and focus to create by feel what you need in life. The subconscious does the creation this time. 

Some spells 

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel.

See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you.

This is done in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think that are possible here.

Stacy; she arrives quickly to let Travis in to his room.

Paul t.; his influence over me disappears by feel. 

Jay m; he decides what he wants for his birthday and tells me of his decision. No matter what. 

Poo; i manage to poo in the toilet on time without any accidents. 

Pay; the pay i get is enough to sustain my lifestyle, no matter what. 

En

Pay attentio; this is where you pay attention to the idea needed and respond by feel nicely. 

People; people don't mind what I do or did. 

Chat; Whatever I do, I can always get people to chat about something. No matter what. 

I am; Moose doesn't mind what I do and thinks I give a fuck..no matter what. 

Heron; he answers me and gives a good idea..no matter what. 

Corey; he doesn't mind what I do or did. No matter what. 

En

Stacy b; she figures out her problems and fixes them by feel. No matter what and quickly. 

People; they don't decide to screw me over, also they seem to not dismiss me as a source. 

Moose; he still needs me to get into the store for him..no matter what..

Moose; he gets better by feel quickly and efficiently..his knee turns out to be alright no matter what. 

En
The ending is fine with what is done, Moose gets better and does things on his own quickly. 

Caretaker ability; this is where you think to focus and change things in space. Whatever you imagine you can get in idea. Whatever you need is done by the creator making effects that you need nearby.

This includes pulling or pushing people or making things appear in time and space, this is done to make them appear wherever you desire. They can even control the dead, whether or not they are nearby.

Thoughtful; I focus on creating with the idea i just put no matter what. 

Think; the thought is heard by feel.. if you need it heard.. the idea that comes to you is the response. 

Travis; his guy shows up by feel and he gets dealt with by idea. No matter what that's as quickly as possible. 

Blackout; the solar flare that blacks out the world doesn't happen. 

Things; they are remembered and things work out in the end. 

The idea; you get what you want and thinking works out for you. 

Ashley; she doesn't take up the management's time and leaves some for me. No matter what. 

Corey; he doesn't mind what I do or did. No matter what. 

Focus; the focus on the moment is what is allowed for by feel. 

En
The clothes; they fit me no matter what occurs. I don't grow to fit them. 

Stacy b; she doesn't quit or gets fired and is no longer at her breaking point..no matter what. 

Stacy b II; she doesn't think to find another job and she is willing to stay in her position in nso. No matter what. 

Money; I do not increase my spending i increase the amount I earn instead. 

Stress; stacy b no longer has any stress and doesn't seek to quit no matter what. 

En
Seriously; the serious level lowers itself. No matter what. 

Congratulations; the effect is known, think of the idea and you can get it.

Reclaim; i reclaim my technical skills, no matter what. 

Robbie; he no longer drives Stacy b away.

Stacy b; she no longer passes off Robbie no matter what. She comes in today.

Remember; I remember good no matter what. 

En
Put out; the smoke and fire is put out by feel no matter what in Canada. No matter what. 

Focus; the ability to create better with idea you think as you focus.

Interesting; the fact that I stand here looking at myself..is it a ghost? I wonder.

Stacy b; she is going to have a good day today. No matter what. 

Moose; despite the complaints, he doesn't mind me doing things..no matter what. 

Rayn; he leaves my servers alone, no matter what. 

Heh; think, focus and create..

Walmart; they no longer delay my deliveries by feel. I get what I ordered and this ends up good no matter what. 

Response; if positive in response i get responded to by feel. No matter what. 

En
En in en

Moose; he doesn't mind what I do or did.

Jamie; she allows me some food from the table..no matter what. 

Food; whenever I need food, I can get it. However, I don't mind not being fed.

Shimmering force field; this is cast by the power of the soul. State out loud or under your breath, "soul cause the shimmering energy to form." Then need it and it forms like a Shimmering energy, and makes you appear as whatever you want. It lasts till you start doubting it.

En enning; this is where you think to focus upon a thought and it is an end of things..

En

Definition 
Np; nobody, nope, no problem 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *