Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Illusionist magic

Illusionist use their soul to make seem what is there that they are wanting to cause belief in or out that is there. The soul does the show through the spirit, what is there is what you want seen even though its not physical.

Its sometimes spiritual,  so think and it is thought to be observed. The third eye can see right through it. Though the point is mute, if in idea you intend to see it. Think about it. as you need to know more. This is with spells as well. 

Some spells 

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. 

See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. 

This is done in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think that are possible here.

Ending; no interest means nothing done, so i am out.

Think; if interest exists then expressed is the point so think and you know what to do. 

Things; things work out in the end no matter what. 

Intercosmos; he doesn't mind what I do or did. He comes back to create. Soon enough. No matter what. 

Sea water; the sea water cleanses itself of corrupting essence. 

Access; the access speed to my external drive gets better and I complete the planned transfers quickly no matter what. 

En

No problems; no problems happen no matter what..things work out in the end. 

Thought; the thought you have is done if you need it done. So think and you know what to do. 

Eating; think eat less and you do.

Moose; he is fixed by feel. 

Focus; I no longer have to focus on this person no matter what. 

En

Think and you know what will occur. 

The effect; this i know is known,  think and you know what to do.

Focus; if the idea is there, focusing upon the idea and thinking of what you intend creates the result. 

Illusion; its Illusion broken and that's a fact.

Tim b; he doesn't mind sharing his cell number with me no matter what. He doesn't mind doing it.

Think; this effects the good of a relationship. Think positively and you get positive. 

Mail; it comes earlier today than usual  bringing Paul t's check. No matter what. 

Tim b; he doesn't mind what I do or did..no matter what. 

Think.. the effect of life is working with what is there..think and you know what to do.  Whatever you do, you don't overthink or overeat. No matter what. 

En

Self-creative; think of what you want and need it to happen. Then it occurs by feel with the power of the creator. 

Think; this is where you think of something. Focus on the idea and create with energy from the creator. The idea you want is created into manifest. 

Weight; it seems to not cause suicide anymore and makes it interesting to lose the weight. 

Thought; thoughts exist in the world if you need it to exist and the soul manifests it.

Getting; I get the right things for Sheila and Moose approves. No matter what. I get 5 dollars. 

Moose; he needs me to get Sheila her groceries no matter what. 

En

Moose; he doesn't mind what I do or did..no matter what. 

Moose 2; he doesn't disable himself and distrust me. No matter what. 

Target; I am not a target, no matter what. 

Existing; remember that the things that exist you in this life or elsewhere are your thoughts. Your thoughts are reflected in reality and now become your reality. Your consciousness is everything you make up your world.

Interesting; the brain tumor that fades away..to be later determined as real cancer.

Thought; the fact you know is learning in itself. Think to know what will be by asking questions. 

Curious; the mail comes earlier than usual bringing the payment check for Paul t.

Thought; the point is done if necessary. Think about it, you get what you intend to get so that is what  can exist. 

En

War; there is no longer a threat of war or nuclear war no matter what. 

Mail; the mail comes quickly with the check and other mail..no matter what. 

Whatever; Whatever the cause he gets his check by feel and quickly. 

Comn; null combat..

Complete; the idea is illusion, think payout and you get what you want. Think big payout and they do what you want.

Thoughtful; this works by feel, if you have thought, then you create comfort by what you think.

Indebtful; this is where you focus on debt and pay it off. Making you feel better by idea and what you have in life.

Moose; he finds that his knee improves by feel. No matter what. 

En
Russia; they comn and Russia no longer wars no matter what. 

Comm; things are working as a communication device, this is thought in life.

Got it; I went to the bathroom on time.

Fix; the moment you think about fixes itself by feel. 

Settled in; think about settling in and you are relaxing by feel. 

En

Jennifer; she doesn't mind what I do or think or did.

Gliese 667 cc; an interesting planet to explore.

Gliese 667; its planets gliese 667 ce and 667 cf are also interesting. 

Self-creative; think of what you want and intend it to occur.  Then it will happen as your soul directs it.

Bearage; this is where you bear it and it directs itself away from you.

Creative; stacy b is done with her meeting quickly, no matter what. I get my hot chocolate. Sooner than usual things work out in the end. 

En

Travis; he doesn't mind what I do or did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *