Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, June 6, 2022

For use magic

This is for use by magic, that is the point where the energy does what you want as its conscious and does what you intend it to do. This magic is interesting by feel so words can direct it to create with idea and made effects are what you get. 

 Some magic 
State the word to the left of the ; or = sign and don;t state the ; or = as its a separator, then when you state the word or phrase you think of the idea or look at the idea to do. 

 Thought: the bbb is passed into law by congress soon. Abortion is allowed by the democrats by feel. Cola is swapped with inflation. 

 Theo; he isn't crazy today and gets his cup of coffee. 

 The mail; it comes earlier today and brings Paul his check. I get paid by feel. The mail also brings my packages earlier than usual. Paul t; he doesn't mind what I do by feel or idea. 

 No; no baby, no baby weight gain. 

 Abo; abort the baby and no longer eat or appear like you have one. 

 Fun; the fun is the effect you create by thinking, feeling and knowing. 

 En Deafness; I am not deaf no matter what. 

 Ricardo; he gets to go back to work and keeps his job. He heals quickly by feel and the creator cures him. 

 Paypal; they give me a temporary credit for the 39.90 and I don't have to pay it back sooner than usual.  

 Mj; she texts Stacy b back by feel quickly. The bodyweight; the weight on the body is reduced by feel and quickly. 

 Juneau; he doesn't do a curse against me by feel. He does nothing against me by feel. 

 Ricardo; he recovers by Saturday from his wounds. 
 Eb 

 Peachy; when peachy is stated, I do not get aen or overly large. Stacy; she can help visitors by feel. She is done with the phone conversation with mj. 

 Their way; focus energy and create with thought or idea pointed out. 

 Nonganesa; the point is weight dropping off of you as you gain in money. En Energy manifest no longer puts up my weight by feel. It puts down my weight instead. 

 Focus; the focus in energy is the object and if you hold the object thinking of what you intend then its the object energy that created the idea. 

 Juneau; he doesn't burn me out on answering questions. 

 En Bbb; the build back better gets enough support to get it to law. No matter the point. 

 Kirsten sinema; sinema will agree with passing the bbb no matter the point. 

 Blockages; any blocks to my wish, spell or motion is no longer blocked. 

 Focus; the focus is interested attention and thinking of what you do best. Think and you know what to do.

 Focus ii; the point is a concept you think it its done. 

 Wetless; weight less 

 President; the president is no longer blamed no matter what or when. 

 Freeze; the moment freeze no longer is frozen by feel. Thought; the idea is done so think and use energy from the creator to make what effects you need without too much taken. 

 Focus area; think of the thing and you create the idea by the power of the spirit using the soul as a soul source. 

 Kevin; songcastmusic gets the update done on his singles' pictures.. he isn't upset about the music service or myself. 

 Danese; she isn't upset about what occurred. 

 Mail; I get my mail today earlier than usual including any packages. 

 Bbb; the bbb in congress gets voted on as soon as possible and passed into law quickly. If nothing done, they pass it later on as soon as possible and that's sooner than usual. 

 President; he gets popular and the democrats get popular as well. 

 En 
They get the vote done by the memorial weekend with the thought about it agreed with quickly by quickly done negotiations. This happens despite the people against it. 

 Stay; stay focused an finish in your tasks. Stay focused; the point is not minded the idea is go, think and you know what to do. 

 Frailty; we are not as fragile as we look. End speech.. 

 Juneau; he gets his deal done for his ged and manages to get it with flair no matter what. 

 Nothing; Nothing is set against me by feel. Lupus; he definitely gets a result from asking his soul for things. 

 En 

 Lalate vids; Whatever the problem with his vids that keeps him from being watched no longer keeps him from being observed. 

 Lazik; they repair vision to perfection and you don't need glasses. 

 Rain; it doesn't rain on me. Install; Whatever pauses the win10 update no longer pauses the install of the update. 

 Focus; the point is thought and what you think is possible so you could recreate it from nothing. 

 Mail; the mail comes earlier by feel or idea. And I get my mailed packages easily and sooner than usual. 

 Republicans; they in the point don't succeed in what they attempt no Republicans matter to the point. 

 Eb 

 Talking; I can speak with people clearly by feel. 

 Ricardo; he gets good reviews by his doctor appointments and things work out by feel. The doctor or nurse didn't mind my call. I don't mind what occurs. 

 Juneau; he doesn't mind what I do or did. He finds no fault with me. 

 Routine; my Routine with Juneau improves by feel and idea. 

 Angela; she replies in idea to my text to her by Facebook or cell texting no Matter the point. 

 The rat; it experienced death so I don't have to. 

 Focus point; the focal point of the manifest is the area, think and you get what you need. 

 Webs.com; the guest book fixes itself by feel. 

 7-11; Travis finds no troubles with their atm. 

 Putin; putin loses the Russian war. 

 Biden; he isn't effected by Juneau in any way and his soul is returned to him by returning itself. 

 Juneau; he doesn't effect me no matter the point. 

 Win10; my win10 install updates itself by feel and completely updates quickly. It also installs clamav. 

 Travis; he pays me 5 dollars for going to the store for him no matter what. 

 En 
Things work out in the end and my windows update finishes successfully. This happens quickly and easily. 

 Windows; the windows install works well with the cursor shown, no matter the point. 

 Travis; he doesn't mind what I do, no matter what. 

 None; noone minds what I do. 

 Taz; I don't make mistakes with him. I give him his space and allow what comes. He doesn't mind i do. 

 Fault; I don't find fault in myself or others for what people do, no matter what. 

 Lupus; he gets easily his memory back of his life without consequences and confusion no matter what. 

 Democrats; they get an easier win this time in congress no matter the reason. 

 The mgr; they don't mind what Paul did to the freezer. 

 En 

 Definition 
Abd; crippling weight gain 
Aen; crippling weight 
Conv; conversation, convention, conversion 
Escav; escavation seen by feel. 
Uaen; reversed gain in weight. 
Unnabd; non weight gain. 
Enabd; non crippling weight loss no matter what. 
Pec; Peaceful again 
Leswet; least amount of weight. 
Bbb; better build 
Lindel; lying person 
Ee; subject, subjectee 
Er; over, a position over 
Grit; grant, granted (grito) 
Grat; gratitude, gat, grateful (grato)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *