Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

The not ability

 This is where you deny nearly everything and create with the point, think of the idea and focus on stating your intention as you state the words, you create an impact and the point is done. This is the ability I call "not" action. This is what I did with the point..if you do things by feel, then you can do things with or without the denial. However, you have to know what to deny at the right time, so think and know..this is an interesting idea. The point is where you say, "no" and state the reasoning, this helps in understanding and what you need to know is known. That is the power of no and not, think and you know what to do.

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This is in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, by what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost.

Restoration; the heat capability of the a/c is restored.

The 2nd trump impeachment; the senators have the guts to vote against trump.

the four; the four basic elements are there, earth, fire water wind. this makes up the body. if you unbind the elements in the body..the flesh dissolves and things work out.

en

if the affair is over then your fine, enjoy yourself.

if; when you do things, you do them well. this is a case study in idea. 

trial; the second trump impeachment trial has the house managers winning if possible.

trump; he isn't reelected by feel or idea.

office; trump doesn't get reelected for office.

thought; things work out by feel.

en

the space closes up and disappears, then you are aware of what you did as you think to do things right.

the mission; think and know, the point is done. so you are relieved to work with what comes.

mind flaw; see for the point.. say you were suspected of things, and they were focused on you.. if you spoke something off the wall like, "what do you think of the weather we have?" then they would blink their eyes and then remember that idea as a point with forgotten suspician.

internet; my internet works by feel.

internet; my internet connection stays up.

discord; they allow me access to my account again.

Isis the goddess; she protects by feel, so you know the point is done if necessary.

3rd stimulus; the bill passes the senate by feel with idea.

the democrat senators; they all vote yes for the stimulus bill.

pocket creation; think the idea exists as though in it's own dimension that exists in your pocket. then attempt something to create the idea. so this means it possible to create everything. except things in a pocket dimension aren't really in physical reality. tell your results.

I; I don't mind what occurs by feel.

avoidance; I manage to avoid the arguments and work with people.

en

It's alright, you don't get the bad result.

cpie; this benchmark is approved into law.

paul t; he finds what he is looking for by feel.

things; things work out by feel.

the ssi; the elizabeth warren ssi bill is introduced to the point of getting it passed into law.

the solution; the problem is not a situation and the idea is no longer a problem. So, you can handle the idea by feel.

en

open; the banks are open by idea.

the effect; this is the point you think and create with the creator energy to make what desire or idea you want to create as a manifest. this is an instant manifestation, if allowed for by feel, otherwise it doesn't happen.

the idea; this point is made, what is possible is an answer if you want to give one.

the concept; your aware and doing things, the point is returned and you know what to do as elected.

trick; so if you trick yourself, then you no longer are tricked by the soul.

en

lalate; there is a update on his channel.

money; I do not owe any money to people.

so true; I don't blamm you everytime you do things.

spirit aid: I have a spirit helper, that likes helping people out. it's called nori. think of nori and state or think of what you want. then you can get it's help.

spiritual idea; The idea I have is what is reacted to logically. So the point is made and the idea of the point is either not responded to or gotten to with idea done by feel.

The en; this is the end of the idea, think and you know what you are making happen.

creation;; this is the en mak, the the point of creation done by feel and made into the universe by existing from the dimension itself that has it.

en is; the point at the end is done by feel.

en as; the end idea as you think and speak the idea at least under your breath, thinking of the symbol or drawing/tracing a symbol and directing the energy to create what you intend.

is; the list of things to create by feel.

th en; the end point you realize will happen if you don't.

the point; the point you think of the need is the point you dismiss the need if tobacco, cigs or things that I can't get. this I think will work to get off addiction.

in the end; the point you think you don't need it makes it so you don't want it anymore.

en

paul's stomach; the stomach settles down, reduces in size and he is able to eat again.

time; I have time to do things.

the end; the end of the line, work the line and you create with a point.

unhumphrey no bogart; this is the undoing of extra body weight and things work.

enough sleep; this is enough sleep is gotten, no matter the point.

this is right; not insisting and creating the point done by feel.

this is wrong; insisting too much and creating havoc if necessary to get what you need.

this is okay; think of the moment, then focus and create better for the idea.

en

create; this is an ability to create things that are done by feel. think and you know what you can do.

food; the need of food for the body is dismissed by feel or idea spoken with intent.

payment; they pay for themselves.

payments; the money comes in and I work for it.

writing stuff 

I AM void meditation; This is where you get cooled down and created idea by stating "I AM"  and calm down and then use it like a mantra where you repeat the phrase as you think of "nothing" where your breathing in and out. If stressed, breathe slowly in and out until the stress disappears. This also causes you to think, become composed, and work things out by feel of voice. That is the voice of reasoning, so think and you know what to do.

I AM meditation II;  What you do is you just say I AM in your head. This is done over and over again, and just focus on yourself and I AM. That is done for a long period of time daily and then you get into a very powerful  state called I AM. This is where you can sometimes almost do anything. My experience with it is I've been able to manifest very fast or some scenarios very fast. So if your wish or manifestation gets granted. See to use it carefully. This could take quite some of the daily practice of the I am meditation, thinking to get in that state by feel. Even if you could probably get in it for like a few minutes.

recipes and potions

lemon chai tea; get unflavored normal tea and put with it; stevia or honey, chai spice liquid stevia, lemon stevia. orange flavor packets and cherry flavor packets, mix and drink.

ice and weed drink; this is an ice and weed effect in a drink. think of the moment and work with this in idea, mix oregano, basil, stevia and tea together then drink..the quantity is any mix quantity and you don't desire it with this drink.

improved strength potion; use basil, oregano, stevia or sugar, dill weed, turmeric and cumin powder, mixed in water and drank for strength. if no dill weed, then use curry powder to get a result.

if not potion; this potion causes you to say, "if not". the potion is curry powder, oregano, dill weed and vanilla extract mixed with garlic powder, sugar and water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *