Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, February 15, 2021

Energy creation

 The energy created into form, this is all that exists, so that's what you use to create with an idea and make sure you create the point.

Jealous; I no longer feel jealous of the moment.

The point; the point of launching SN8 starship will happen to launch with no probs.

Mirror warp; the mirror is the device and the soul is the controller of the mirror energy. Think of what you need and if you have 3 mirrors you can command the mirror to make time go faster and light or events seem to happen faster.

Think of the time and the mirror matches the reality that is mentioned. No hatreds happen, only possible and positive events occur by the mirror effect. This is a point of reality, that seems like illusion and turns into illusion.

So don't mind what happens. Remember your words set reality, think of the point and intend the idea as you state it. This is what causes the soul to make realization to create what you need to do or get.

You can even cause something else or something to happen somewhere else. This is an amazing ability. Think to make use of it if you need to get something done otherwise impossible. The idea is the limit. Think and you know what to do by feel if you think it's necessary.

The dope bill; this gets passed, the Senate passes this and it gets signed into law.

en

This energy; the creator will create what you want using the energy up of what you don't need. He instead created what you need by feel.

Georgia Senate; the Georgia Senate race elects the Democrats. This is done by feel.

Air rite; the point you make is what the consciousness of the air creates, so if you intend to get a result. Then, you can create by the heat in the air. The heat is doing what the consciousness directs and you direct the consciousness.

If you get an effect, it might feel colder. So think and wait, then you allow heat to come back and you can cast again a "spell". You know if there is enough energy as you feel warm or warmer and the point is done.

Roach bait killer; 1 tablespoon baking soda and 1 tablespoon sugar

Phone; the crystals in the phone recharge the phone battery..by absorbing the excess energy. This cell phone works no matter the point better than before.

Phone 2; this phone fixed itself and works by feel.

Unjinx; negated jinx as corrected and reprogrammed energy.

Cell battery; the cell phone battery lasts for the day.

Cell phone repair; they can repair the phone. This will be for cheap.

The effect; this is done and the deal in the Senate and house passed by feel.

En

My internet gets fixed.
Focus; the point is a concept, think and you know what to do.

Space-x; their launch succeeds today by feel and the right conditions are allowing it.

Confusing touch; the point you think of confusion and touch something or someone. Then they are confused as well.

Holly; his bill passed in the Senate and house. This happens without any problems.

Problems; all problems are fixed by the creator.

Sustenance; seeking sustenance? No longer.

Delays; the mail delivery delays cease to happen.

Delays II; the Congress delays on the stimulus check is ended. We get a stimulus check sent to us.

Million; I earn or get a million dollars.

En

Tv; the main room TV is replaced and not stolen.

Sheila; she trusts me by feel.

2000; the 2000 dollar stimulus check happens with a passed into law ammendment.

Zeroes; money as some count in idea, a penny is a dollar, a dime is 5 dollars, a dime is 10 dollars, a quarter is 25.00. A dollar bill is 100.00.. and so on.. this is where the bill is it's total without the period. so if you get a paper note, you will know how much its actually worth without inflation.

Paul's door; he gets his door fixed, soon.

The effect; the effect of all this is creating the elect of democrats for the Georgia seats.

Helping; the point you help out and create with an idea.

Traders joes; they have food.

Money; I ca handle my finances better. I still have money at the end of today or this month.

Whatever; whatever the unbearable feeling is passes as though its not there.

Donovan; he doesn't mind what I do..I don't get blamed or bothered by him.

Dentist; they do a good job and make the fillings, so that they don't hurt being put in and there in my teeth they stay. They use enough pain killer, that this won't hurt at all.

Focus on time; the time Focus creates the result of what I need.

Blood clots; they clear up. The surgery is successful.

People; they don't mind what I do.

Things; things are fine.

Otezla; the drug effect with weight loss.

Puppet; the point of puppetry is not done. This is a concept from a book.

Any; anything that I need to speed up is sped up.

Kelvin; the operation he is having is doing better and he gets out to go home sooner.

Static shield; this shield when active by thinking it is there with the aura creating it as effect, created the feeling of no temperature and absorbs damages to the body.

Storm melt; the point of stopping the snow storm and melting the snow.

Jay m; he gets the DVD player.

Winter; the winter dies down and is mild after this point with reasonable temperatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *