Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, June 8, 2020

edifice magic

This is edifice magic that existing points can create.

Target; I am no longer a target by feel. Any emotional pain doesn't happen to me.
Focus; create as you want, this is done as your aware of things. This happens without stress.

Whatever; whatever causes the stimulus payment to not come no longer prevents it from coming. This happens without stress.

Credit card; I won't spend more of my credit card money until I paid the bill.

People; they don't mind what I do.

Created; thought, this is a need done by feel. If you think the point or need as intent, then your point is done as though an effect that the brain creates by energy being instructed into being or manifestation of what you consider important.

Focus; focus on a place to see it, this area is what your soul or spirit senses by feel. That you know by idea you realize.

Food; this is food for thought, think and know what you intend to know. This is a known effect.

Wallet; I find my wallet by feel. This happens without stress.

In-hinduism; the practice of the middle path. This is combining or in-between idea that you do.

The in-do; the industry version of the faith in happening by thinking your intent and stating the point you think of by feel.

Think to do things if you need to get results. This includes acting a beneficiary and working with what is given.
Really it is too good if it sounds too good. So if you sound like you don't need it, don't want it or it's not as necessary, you end the point.

Health fix; this makes you more healthy by lowering the weight and the body weight goes down by feel.
The feel; the feeling you get is from the pinneal gland and that means your third eye is active as you think of the need with intention to make happen.

Donovan's mom; she stops drinking alcohol. This happens without stress. She sees no reason to drink alcohol by feel.

Amazon; they deliver earlier than usual. Less stops and created is delivered results.

Stats; any stats that are over a certain amount are money instead times 100.

Warfare tactic; if you focus on hitting spirit wise, then war is understandable and possible without a phone physical hit. You can hit without hitting.

Iron anchors; wear cuffs or handcuffs, then your grounded by feel and more able to think. The energy you have is non chaotic so your calm by feel. Otherwise surrounding yourself with iron and touching it causes balance of energy and calmness as well. The side effects of this is something akin to lack of memories. That you recover by focusing on a point and the memories come back.

Think energy; thought energy sent. Through the machine improves performance, think an effect is done and the machine does it.

Chaos energy purification; think death and decay does what you want, then need the effect of released decay energy and the energy released from the body. This purifies the body and creates longer life, that is done with a little unaging.

Side effects; this happens to create positive feel and you make better intent. If you focus death essence to some area of illness, then you cure it as you flare up calm feelings and death energy.

So have your death and decay energy essence goto your Aura then your calm all around, and you can break down bugs too as you kill them by focusing death to kill the bug. You know it works when they pause, stop

moving, the effect is possible to catch them and squash them otherwise.

As if en; dimensions have energy, the point is understandable and the idea is known. If you think they know, then they do so and this works by the feel.

En

The en if; the idea by us is known, this effect is made by feel with the dimension energy. Think as you want, you realize what is to happen if the end is needed in sight.

The end point; this end is interesting, think and you know what to do.

Transfer; the weight is transferred to the piece of candy, that you hold and toss into a trashcan. This is done by the spirit and created by feel. This is magic, that's done with no stress.

The end; this is the end in sight, that is done as well and if you want to have it as an effect.

The moment; the moment this is done, things are done. The point is a cool thing, the idea is conception that's done.

Notice; noone minds me for what I do. This happens without stress.

This; this I do with feel. The feelings you get are what guide the moment. This is a known effect by idea.

The end point; this is the end of the trip, think and you know where you are in life.

The atm; this is where things work out and I get to deposit by atm. This happens without stress.

The return; this is the return trip, I don't spend any extra money, so it's successful and I return home successfully. This happens without stress. Whatever that is not always not done is with this idea that's done.

Donovan; he doesn't rage at me by feel. He doesn't mind what I do. Although, if he has nothing nice to say or do, he doesn't say or do it.

Fat boy; if you think about losing weight and do things or activity then you will lose weight.
Remembrance; this is a 50 rank for skills.

Polytheistic; this is faith and a good belief. That is of many gods or pantheism.

High bartering; this is better trade and getting a good price by trade or high trade.

En; this is what happens when fairy make results.

En if; punishment is not to be done.

Movement; this released stress, anxiety and strain. That also releases extra fat so your thinner and more capable. I rank this at 45 ranks.

Money; this money management, that is useful for trade. Ranks 40.

Transformation; you don't have to transform him or her into something he or she doesn't want to be.

Manipulation; this is done to create spacetime effects. Think to get an effect.

En; the end at the end.

En

Recall; this creates an idea and it's done with no stress.

Endurance; this is a point you think you have energy and you will.

Think; the world is around us, see it and go with what you do.

Definition
Ganj; weed
Dynamite; vitamin-c and vitamin-d

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *