Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, March 16, 2020

Focused magic revision

This is the point your focus creates what you intend. Think and you know what to do.

Inspection; Amanda does the inspection and passes me and doesn't ask for anything in specific. This happens without stress.

Lost item; they return Donovan's lost phone and wallet.

Reto; restore, restock

Democrats; they win the races that are run for congress. This happens without stress.

Big; if you hear big spoken, then you shrink your width by feel. This happens without stress.

Spring creek; they have my shot in and I get it. This happens without stress.

Aciele; this is the knee and if broken its painful.

Amazon; the delivery comes early for me and creates peace if none there.

Think; really this is a point of exercise, think of this as a concept to work with a good idea. All I need to do is clear things away and clean up.

Fate; this is thin people that want to gain weight will do that. Fat people become thinner. They get what they intend to get. This is a known fact of life.

Longing; this is wishing for things and getting what you need or want.

Dimension; this can bring back people's objects and create restoration of missing items.

Weight; I don't eat under stress. I don't eat when if feeling guilty. I basically don't feel guilty.

Guilty conscious; I don't feel guilty so I don't overspend.

Fixes; say fixed and think the idea you imagine and create by the point, that tells the soul what to do.

Know; you know what to do and things work out for you.

Creation; the point you think is the point you realize in understanding. This happens without stress.

Donovan; he calms down and doesn't demand things. He also treats me better. This happens without stress.

Deva; devas don't demand things and I get away with what I want.

Twice; the idea is done so think of what you want and ask for it. If they aren't attached to it, it can be given.

Mail; the mail comes earlier than usual today and when packages are due. This happens without stress.

The Astor effect; this is aid from the past, present or future. Think of the need and the spirit that goes through everything any time, this will cause aid to come to you whenever you are in need.

Candace's formulas:
Mass; m=ec or mass = energy x the speed of light = % solid.

Personal influence; this is power of the moment or p=ec*m=energy x speed of light x mass in weight=gravity % influence.

Power in flight; P=ec=energy % or charge left x speed of light=% capable.

Power of influence; this is the power of influence with the spirit. PW=energy percent from temperature x mass in weight scale=% capable or % effective in commands.

Mail today; the mail comes early on and I get my mail. They deliver Paul's mail and he gets his check. This happens without stress.

Shipping:
Aki yaki yuki; this frees you from the room or area.

Aki daki yuki; you appear and shift onto the ship.

Aki daki duki; this shifts you away from the ship to the surface.

Aki yaki duki; this brings you to a tardus.

Type; typing, this allows the setting of area to shift to by feel.

Warp; you suddenly go 2x the speed of light.

En warp; this brings you back to normal time speed.

Ex tardius; this exits the tardus.

Energized; this is where you appear anywhere you desire to seem or be.

Materialize; aff ann eng, this is where you shift by energy to somewhere you think about and create with idea what you may do.

Focus; what you think you create with a thought and the spirit or soul does what you need.

Tenth; the tenth dimension is a place of think, focus and create what you think. This is the power source of the ship.

Aki yuki yu; this is the entertainment area. Watch what you need or work with the computer there.

Oki yuki yu; shifts you outside, where you can do or get what you want by needing the point. This is where the spirit or soul makes what you think.

Time control; the : is where you allow time to continue. The ; and , is where you pause time. The . is where you end a sentence and stop time. The _ is where things are slid in place. The - is going to somewhere else and shifting by area energy, this is going to the place you think to be.

The speech; speaking is the sentence and if you intend someone to be somewhere they go there, unless you don't need them to shift.

The heart; this is where you think to work and use your feel to get along or know things by soul insight.

Thought; though the thought isn't you, this is where you think and create with the point that you know by what you consider or realize with the spirit that goes through everything.

Aki en; this is a point that exists with life and works with a concept you make.

En; think the end point and you get that idea as though an end in the point. In order to get the end point, you enter in thoughts

Thanks; This is a point you think and leave by feel.

Other things:
Thinking; despite all that's there, there is no more to this dimension, since the ship is the sphere, the point of the area is where it is. This is the extent of my knowledge and what creates for me if I need to use the idea. Thank you and farewell, ciou and good-bye.

Definition
Kong; ape that strikes a pose
Kongo; apeland
Is; escape
Absolom; drugs.
Relent; release

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *