Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Things magic

This point is a concept, think about what you want and you create by needing the idea with the creator that creates what is needed there.

Doctors appointment; they have the shot and I get seen early in the appointment time.

The created; the creation in idea sphere's influence creates where you think it does. Think and you know where the idea is created with no stress.

Acting right; I act as though on the right medicine or shot. This happens without stress. The point with a cancellation button, this is a concept you realize by the spirit.

Think and you know what to do. So I act acceptable in public view, no matter what I say or do. I am one and able, accepted by area observance and that is all.

Also I mean no harm, so I think and I am feeling what is needed, also I create with what I have. I will not get arrested for what I can do. This is all for now, I think I can get along quite well. Now that I think of this idea. I hope it works.

Thinking; thinking to do things, I will go exercise the weight off. This is in the effect, think and you do what you need.

Testosterone; the testosterone rises to normal levels in the body, this is done as though a younger person in levels. The weight lowers and things work better. This happens without stress.

Angela; she calms down and relaxes by feel. She doesn't mind what I do.

Food; the food is cooked easily and things are created with better idea quickly enough. This is with no stress.

Windows 10 update; for whatever reason you think or I think the windows 10 updates get installed. This happens without stress.

Jimmy's egg; the party members arrive in time. Thinking to enjoy the party. This happens without stress. Andrew McDowell arrives near 1 pm.

A nod or a wave; this motion provides thanks for accepted action.

James; he stops jumping on people. This happens without stress.

Focus; the fat disappears from the belly, this happens without stress.

LSU; the LSU football team is losing, think and ou won.

Ricardo; he gives Corey's bus pass back.

Awareness; I am aware, beware the leprechan so I think a wish to beware and ward off trouble is done. This will work for you.

Andrew McDowell; he talks to me online by feel again. This happens without stress.

Paul t; he gets paid today in check or other means. This happens without stress.

Gained weight; losing allot of gained weight with no stress.

TV; noone steals the TV in the main room. This happens without stress. This includes thieves that think to steal the TV, they instead don't think to steal it.

Mail today; the mail comes in early, so I get my packages and Donovan gets his check. This happens without stress.

Think; the point you need to pause is paused. Then gone on or reversed by feel as though a flow of life.
Donovan; he returns to me my laptop and it works. This happens without stress.

Kelvin; he doesn't mind me for what I do or did.

People; they don't mind me by feel, for whatever I do I create peace by idea.

Amazon; amazon.com gets to me my package early. This happens without stress.

Donovan; he doesn't mind what was done. He is not mad at what occurs.

Gloria; she gets the camera to work with my WiFi. This happens without stress.

Things; things will work out by feel. Think and you know the point by what is done. This happens without stress. Money matters settle themselves quickly. This is a point in the past.

The idea; the cell corruption uncorrupts itself by feel. This effect is done by what you think. Think and you create the point you need. This is a point done without worry.

Focus chat; think on the person and speak or think about what you need and its known by them.

Body sculpting; the point you think your like them is the point you change the body after you drink some water.

Bank fee; they can remove the fee successfully.

Eating; I don't eat as much and weight is what I think it is.

Get; this is made into work by activity, that is done without stress.

Paul truitt; he doesn't get stolen from again. He accepts what happens as thought. Let's do what we can for him.

Porch pirate; they get caught, the point is done. That is all there is by feel. This is done by feel.

Paul; he fid the keys that were lost or stolen. This happens without stress.

The end; the point at the end is used by the owner and returned otherwise. This I'd say is known in effect. Ciou and farewell, good-bye until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *