Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, January 11, 2020

potions and magic

Some spells

cease; this is cea stated as you think of what you want to cease, so keep him or her away is cea thinking of the point you want to cease as you state [see-ah].

evil eye; The evil eye is the old cintemani symbol. It comes from the three eyes of Buddha, we integrated it into our culture as a talisman. Like we do with other religious symbols, some romanis in uk use it as a protection talisman, usually as necklace or so.

Predictions; I make prediction moments. I think it will happen as I state the idea, then the subconscious creates the point. That is if I need the prediction to occur results. Interesting right?
right

To cast a spell; Not kidding btw. It takes both of them, Iq and Eq to succesfully do a spell even. Not talking about creating one. Iq is intelligence quotient and Eq is emotional quotient. The higher they are the better the spell result. Just remember,  Iq is about the left brain and eq is about right lobe.

talinth lu'xun, sevir l'gre'as'antar maglust. = Drow for: think and do, leave the peaceful alone.

things; things work out.

en

donovan; he stops wanting what I have by feel and doesn't stte what he thinks if I am trying to keep things. He allows me to keep my things. Otherwise he leaves me alone with what I have even before he asks for it.

when; they get in my shipment and donovan gets his check in the mail on monday. The manager gets a donation of a computer printer. I get the printer.

This; Donovan acts normal and unangry by what is done. This happens without stress.

circumstantial thinking magic; think about the points that you could make up and relax your body, then the thought comes to you of what you need to know as if critical thinking were constructive thinking and things you thought made sense. If you tried to realize things as your stressed or not relaxed in mind, then you could miss details and that is especially true for lack of sleep.

ego amitto tredecim bilibre a t carnis ponderatio = latin for lose 13 lbs from the bodyweight.

ego wyl os auiz ezh ez = I will lose 14 lbs easily.

ego wyl ne av e stek eint  os auiz ezh ez = atleantian for; I will not have to eat and lose 14 lbs easily. pronounced as [ee-go will nehn ave ee steek ee-ihn-t lose ah-oo-ihn-z ezz ee-z].

writing stuff

This; the point is given, think and you have what you need even if you think its not there.

Then; he or she gave what was needed and things work out in the end.

https://blog.oranum.com/love/breakup-heal-spiritually?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=educational%20emails%20blog%20article&utm_content=The%20recipe%20of%20getting%20over%20a%20heartbreak0222&sc_src=email_3948417&sc_lid=291404675&sc_uid=EvipKtdpQE&sc_llid=117885&sc_customer=b25009338ad40fc0caa546e67a7f929b

Entailing:
Post Breakup - How to Heal Yourself Spiritually?
written by Oranum https://blog.oranum.com/author/oranum

Learning how to deal with a breakup by spiritually healing yourself is one of the best ways to handle the situation. It is a great teacher, which teaches you about life and how `expected' can turn into the `unexpected' at any moment.

While there are several solutions which show you what to do after a breakup, all of them talk about dealing with the external environment. By acknowledging and learning how to manage what is going on inside you, the road to recovery and positive change will help turn your life around. Here are three ways you can spiritually heal yourself after a breakup:

Give yourself self-love
Once the relationship comes to an end, it is common to start blaming your ex-partner before pointing fingers at yourself. Being harsh makes it difficult to get past the turmoil in your life. Instead, you should give yourself self-love, as you need it.

It is essential you treat your words, actions, and thoughts with kindness and happiness. Make sure you spend time with yourself so that you can understand and maintain your needs.

Let go of the past
Learning how to accept your current situation is one of the best ways to get over the breakup. Your previous relationship created deep and wonderful memories, which keep occupying your mind. These thoughts will make your life difficult, as you tend to dwell in the past. Reliving those moments with your ex are painful to your soul. By letting go of the past, your body and spirit will understand it is time to move on and get on with life.

Practice mindfulness and meditation
It is essential for you to practice living in the moment, as it will help you focus on what is important to you. A great way to deal with breakups is to be mindful of your actions so that you know if they are good or bad for you. Also, you should practice meditation, which will help you understand your thoughts. At the same time, it will help you to stay in the present.

Once you use these three techniques, your soul will heal, allowing you to move on and continue experiencing all the joys life has to offer!

recipes and potions

potion of weight loss 2; this is where you use oregano, basil and celery seed mixed with water. Work with a charge plate orgonite or make with a point to heat up the ater with the ingreients. Then drink and if you heated it up, put 3 ice cubes in if you have any. This works to counter the hunger and the need to eat dissipates for a few hours. Add turmeric to make an overall body and brain cure with stevia or splenda to sweeten it and make the mix palatable. Think to enjoy what you make. Ciou and farewell till later. Good-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *