Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

digestive magic

This has to deal with things that create sights by what you think to eat. This is a list of things you work with and create by thinking of what you need, and then eating or drinking something.

The magic of what you digest is what forms things internally, that creates the idea outside of yourself by energy that the body casts off in waves. This wave of energy you can direct, that is where thought you focus creates what you need or want.

This works if you can focus, then what you need and think about is formed by the subconscious guiding the spirit. Enjoy what you eat and drink as if you form things by what you feel in thought. Ciou and farewell, till later.

Thought; the things you think don't exactly happen until you think it does. So your safe to say, whatever you want is not minded.

Free rulide; this is a free ride that you may choose to take. Enjoy the ride.

Dr appointment; he sees me early and I get the shot.

Mail today; the mail is delivered early today. This is done with Evans mail and Donovan's mail by feel.

Swell; if you think this you will unswell. This makes things so you don't swell up in weight to 175 or 180.

This; whatever you think is what you intend, so if you think your not swelling up then you won't swell. What you intend is what the subconscious does by feel. Think and you know what to do.

Creation; create and do, this is the way of life. Enjoy what you have and you create with life itself.

Mail; the mail brings the essential idea and mail, things work out by feel.

Procurance; this is where you cure the mind by curation of the brain. This effects anyone who needs a cure. That happens without stress.

Blessed; this is where you accept the point done and what you want is accomplished. This is a point you aren't diseased and make for what you can. So that is a point you create, think and you are no longer diseased forever.

Time; time is the moment that you do something, this moment moves swiftly by what is done. Think and you create something that causes no stress.

Eh; the point was nice, so you can seem nice too. That is all for the day.

Rulish; this is the point where you create by feel and make things by what is done. This is different by the point, if you make a point you create by vibration as the power of words. This relieves stress and quiet is what happens after.

Defined
Lah; lawless
Leah; relaxed and working
Liah; liability in moments
Loah; loaning
Luah; dance
Lyah; lying about idea
Laih; held off
Leih; accepted or lent a hand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *