Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, September 6, 2019

new magic notes

Think of things as though the intended thought will happen by what you do or feel. If you think of the feeling and think the effect will work. Then things will work out by feel.

Think; those that do the trick that's mentioned will get a response, this is a known effect.

Stress; the stress of the moment is what you don't have by feel. This is about what happened, so don't worry over spilt milk.

This will work; think the device works and it will by feel. This happens without any stress.

No one responding; someone responds or chats on the server. Whatever it is, this can work to pass the time. Imagine the point and see if it manifests.

Think; the point is made and you return to where you were.

Finishing; so I think I finished things and the person you need finished is finishing things too. This is a finishing wave effect, where thought makes reality by the creator doing things.

In en; hidden is the point if you need something then think and feel the need so if not needed then your ignored or not noticed, so think and you know that it ended.

In parallel en; this ends the parallel life by what is done. Think and you know what you can do.

The endpoint; the person you think was there is gone, then is the point that's mentioned and your ending is the idea.

Some point; add the idea to the appropriate doc and work with the idea you get.

If an indictment; the idea is done so if you perceived a negative thought, then there is one nearby.

Involvement; this if used by itself is what creates devolvement of the bugs.

Bugs; they are dealt with or they can create what you think about. So if no stress, then you don't get a heart attack by their point that is done.

I ie p; I am a person, this literally means I am in control of myself. I think so things are formed by the higher self.

If am en; this is an idea of use and no abuse is done. Think and you know what to do. This is an effect without stress.

Whenever; when he or she speaks, I don't receive a downer. This is a known effect.

This is known effect; think and you create with the result or there is no result to create with by fed up employees or feel.

Antwaine; he comes earlier and picks me up. Although I don't really need things completed. This happens without any stress.

Air generation; this is where you think or know things, the air is generated by aura energy that you can breathe. Think the idea and the aura creates the idea as effect. This is using the consciousness of energy to make what you think from nothing, that uses the mpo or manipulated position of objects system used by the monks. This allows even dust and decaying matter to be breathed.

Cool; this is where the area is cooled off and things work out by feel that's done with what you do.

Think a point; this is when you fix things and work with the idea to do things you think are interesting. This is an effect that is done without stress.

So; if I ruin it I ruin it, that's all I have to say.

Don't know; don't not know me by feel.

Dead dog; If you see a dead dog on the side of the road, then think to know the future and touch the corpse. This is especially done if you touch the bone. Then you will know the future by spirit guide.

Defined be life; the life you think to create with is gone, away with the point and go as you can. This is a point by feel. Enjoy your life, mickey.

Think; think about the point and you know your answer. This is as if a realized idea, and the soul gives you insight in what to do about things. This is an idea that came to me, so I know this might work.

Disguise; this is where you work a point, that means your thinking about seeming to appear at least spiritually like someone else. This could be like an animal, too. If you think to act the part. Then at a distance your taken as though someone or something else. This is a concept you think, then the spirit sometimes does by feel.
If is; this is a point you consider, then focus this way is a concept you do.

Shawn's computer; I can either successful ly repair or reinstall windows 7 on his computer.
This is on an idea; Think it ain't and it is by feel. Those that use this will get a point or two. If there is time to do it by what is done.

End point; the idea is supposition, so if you suggest it then it could happen if a hit is planned.

When; you stopped that bombing effort and did something else.

The money; the funding or credit absorbs the damage and what you have is a restored system.

Doctors appointment; this is a point the doctor sees me early, think of the moment and there is no stress. So I get my shot early on and things work out without stress.

Mail; the mail comes early and creates delivers Evans, donavans and my mail, this includes packages.

Mail delivery; mail delivery is done early on and I get my packages today. This happens without stress. That means my normal mail is also gotten by me.

This; this is a memory reconstruction idea, think to create a point or idea and its a memory restored.

Think and do; this is where you think something and create the effect by soul energy. So think and be is a gamers idea, that means what you think exists if possible. This is a point in idea.

Nss; nasty visions may be there as a point is nasty to happen there. This is some point to think to communicate, and you can create the point if you need it.

This is in en after; think of the point and work with an idea. Then you achieve results that long range effects are made of, enjoy yourself after this so you know that I'd say is the end of this file. Ciou.

Definition
Clamour; think to get attention, then you may get what you want. This I'd say is a point on effect.
Peace; security, police
Enif = enough. There's no disappointment.
Hascik = Hopscotch; use chalk and mark a sidewalk, then jump on the area and stay in the lines.
Goki = talk; talking
Goghi = chat; chatting. Goki e goghi is chat response by chatting.
In = its
Ifree = a memory in thought.
Air = fire
Earth = water
Lu = Change; chance or luck. This is where any change is luck.
Endow = trust, in this is trust.
Yoh = eat, plump or you. This is also a god or lord.
Don't mention it; it didn't matter or it doesn't matter.
Yo'h = Yah e luis happen yet; I think it isn't  happened yet.
Ya'h = creating a point by aura energy focus, you think and you create by manifest.
Self-esteem; this is a high self-esteem by what you think. Thin and do or think and create.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *