Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Focus and do

This is a point that you think to focus and do what you think will create what is necessary. This is the results of the technique.

Normal idea:

money; this is en, think of the moment and you get what you want as though a need were given.

Late; If late, then its belated.

If normal; then the idea is normally expressed.

Think; if you know what you do, you can work with the point otherwise do what you want. This is so I am karma free by feel with what I do.

en; the point at the end.

worm; I am not worm. I am a darkmatter being.

wyrm; I am not attacked by my or others worm. Otherwise this is a self-affliction face.

think; this is in idea that I do things and get results. So I think and what I think about is generated by the spirit that is energy of the body. This is a point to remember from the past.

Some spells

illi ista-imi coi illi car-tengwele = think in life, everything makes sense. pronounced [ill-ee ist-ah im-ee coy ill-lee car-ten-g-well-eh].

illi ilya na mai = all is well. pronounced [ill-ee ill-ee-ah nah my].

omni ishal ull = all is well.

Don't live too fat; This is a point, you stop being too fat. Its as the words say, don't live too fat. An excellent weight loss suggestion.

I can live, not too fat; This limits how large you look by feel. Yet you can live as you want.

Don't live fat; This suggestion makes you slender by feel.

ilya car-cas laiwa gwanna = make headache or head ill dissapate. Pronounced, [ill-ee-ah car-cas lay-wah g-wanna].

your welcome; this is a point your welcome to do what you want as a need.

en

ilya car-nwalma mis = make pain less. Pronounced, [il-ee-ah car-n-wal-ma miss].

ilya talma car-ni talma mis = think of the number or state the number after stating spell, this is to make you weigh less. Pronounced, [ill-ee-a tall-mah car-n-ih tall-mah mis].

wan ivai-wat ci ezh a mata uat = lessen body weight 6 lbs no matter what. pronounced, [wain eye-vay-ih wait c ezz-h a mate-ah oo-at]. This causes suppression of the body weight, that is only temporary so you might eat and drink the right things to cause less weight. That is all there is useful to this.

me ca et ri t e caz wat ryj = I eat the right thins to cause weight loss. Pronounced, [meh cah eat rih t ee caze wait ridge].

me ca et necay e ganh uat = I can eat anything and not gain weight. This effects from before the moment and makes what is now. Pronounced, [meh ca eat nee-cay e gann-h oo-ate].

70% chance; Think and if you want a 70% chance of success, then think this at water and drink it.
"The creator creates what I need as though a wish."

Conditions; Have a condition? then, have the atleantians cure it. Think of a name for your condition and write it down. Then state it with an h at the end of it. That h softens the last letter, by the way.

High energy focus; Think to have focused energy into a pinprick of a point, that the left hand shows. Then have the left hand send it forth right through the center of the ship, target or thing. This destroys what is there within a city block.


writing stuff

If you need a faith or religion, then use this idea of a magic faith. Energy consciousness comes with awareness and things work out by feel with balance due to this energy. I call it Ben, where Ben created most of this universe by thinking and doing. He created so much however, that he turned into an energy consciousness of the universe. So by the source I mean the universe. Thus, think or state to the energy around you to have something happen. I believe ben calls himself the creator, at this time. So that's the basis of a spell or prayer, btw, that can get results. That's especially true unless nothing happens, if you think the idea is an end result. Otherwise things are as they exist by some point and didn't respond to your will.

Some can call this a part of an energy trinity. The three parts of this energy awareness trinity is this: the universal spirit awareness or Ben, the beings set in their own dimension that serve a purpose, the people otherwise called divine and spirits of the land. This is where you can bend things in the mind and create reality by feel. That is all done by using the power of the energy trinity.

This is where the creator was created as the spirit of the universe, that was done as a point to work with by feel. If no results occur, then you know there was a counterwill somewhere that came after you thought things. This then was a point by feel, that was done in mind and created outside by influence of the aura. No worship necessary, all you have to do is think about or state what you need or want as a need exists. This is a beautiful idea, don't you think?

Thusly I think, the point is made we go our ways. So be it and what happens happens. Let the wave commence. The people serve the wave of askers, the point is the wave of life. The point is the end is nigh, so think and you will know what is there and what you can do. This is a point in the past. The present time, the idea is set or settle with people and dismiss your disagreements. So be it where the future is up to us to decide, and so we know let us now reign in a new day and age of peace. Ciou and farewell until next time. good-bye.

predestiny; the moment you know something the moment before it occurs. This happens with the spirit experiencing the moment of its creation, then you realize the moment moments before it sometimes occurs. This is realized with a visual point, and this is where the sign or moment is almost always there in sight.

spectral hit; I think this makes you deathly and you create with the death essence, that includes targeting diseases with the essence of the cell that is decay.

Focus hit; think to use this right or not try to make work what is there, and you get a webhit to the webcounter.

essay; they are what is used as a point and the essay is what you do, think of the effect and the en is an ending you want by what you feel is appropriate by feel.

en; the en is at the end, so think and know what you need by what you feel, you could get what you desire with what you think to use the feelings you have for effect.

en is; this is enough of a point, that I had to add this suggestion, "Think about things as you like, that's what you do and is what you get."

definition
geo surran dale = world in that surrounds in another way the room that exists. This world area looks and acts likr tron and works like a real world. Pronounciation is this: [gee-oh surr-pain dale-eh]


Feel free to leave a comment, if you think you got results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *