Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, May 13, 2018

thinking 7

Think and do unless not necessary, this is the general rule of thumb. So this is what I am applying to the point of things today and this week. So I am sure I am positive, yet this is not for everyone. This is for those that want results. If you see a negative result, think the end result dissipates away. Not to be repeated.
Donavan; he gets along with me by feel no matter what I do.

Uu-feil; unfeeling the moment and knowing by idea.

Items; the rest of the items I ordered will arrive when they arrive. This will be soon enough. Whatever occurs things work out.

In nauseum ad; the ads no longer effect me. Even as I hear the ad.

Weight loss; the weight loss hormone is what provides apetite suppressant. This allows maintained lower weight, this is by using the food form of the need in lesser quantity.

This is eei or weight loss at it's best. What I willingly take is marine biology matter in pill form, that increases health. I also use topiramate that counters for medicine effects of weight gain.

Ova; hover, hovering is hard until you think it easy. All it is is kicking up the legs to provide lift and the feet move the body through the air by feel with the will to move.

Think and you know; this is where you think and you know about things by spirit feel. What you think to know about and don't like, stops by the spirit that goes through everything.

Prayer; this is belief or think, focus and creation by feel with a little faith. This can be a belief by name, some focus and some effective result. If the person prayed to is alive, it's suggestion to their subconscious mind. So a group prayer works better. If you think the need is there, then you can thank the being or person by feel for their aid.

This is just as the effect is allowed for by feel. This works by you thinking the idea to do, then maybe stating the need. The god, angel or person feels the need that you think about and does the idea.
Sometimes by suggestion the being is subconscious, that creates the point at the right time with the right thought.

Due note: some prayer is more effective than spells. Spells actually work by thinking of what you need or want, then creation occurs by what you do.

This uses your mind to create by feel, otherwise think of what you want and speak of the idea to create by suggestion. This sends your thought energy towards the area to accomplish the goal that you think to do.
Just drain by black onyx and tigers eye the area energy to stop the effect. After draining it away, think of a rainbow of light going from your third eye to cleanse the stones as the stones are held  under running water.

Otherwise, cleanse the body and objects by bathing and thinking "cleanse" to clean the energy and stop the spell effect on the body. This works by the mind doing the work and the subconscious achieving the result you thought to do.

Demonism; focus your mind and make a suggestion, the subconscious does what you want by feel with blood flow energy that flows in the veins and what you take into your body.

This use is not exactly known about by us but it's safer to do this than call a demonic spirit to create what you want. I believe this simulates the demon that is your subconscious mind. So once again it's safe.

Chips; no chips necessary, you drink and you feel full.

Recreation; the cells can recreate whatever substance that you need, in fact the chance is this substance is herbs and stuff.

The body, once exposed to the substance, can create the effect of the substance by feel that you think will happen. This has been proven several times over, so I think this will work out in the end.

Hit feel signs; probably allergies, but I will get over the feeling. This has been proven as fact.

Lost weight; when I lose weight, I keep it off and make sure I don't gain body weight back except by objects being worn. The excess weight goes to the object I wear by touch.

The end; the ending is fun times for all, think of your worst day and the end result of it and magnify it by 10. Then you got the end.

This is what I saw by feel. The end starts with a conjunction of planets and ends in action that I intend to occur by fee or feel.

Other things:

Exoplanets; the third eye shows you what experience you want to see or seem. This is where the exoplanet is if similar to the world that you are in or on. Then you can see or sense it by feel.

This is a point of experience though if it's not similar. That means you are working with the feel of the world. The world "soul" expresses itself. Then you get the experience of the moment if you want it.

The moment you decide to go to one, your psychic perception is there of it. Sometimes the moment you decide to come back, your soul is in animal form then in yourself. This all depends on karma.

This is sorta like a death occurs in the third eye simulation of yourself and the planet fades away, then you shift to another exoplanet soul wise.

This is where you go subwarp speeds in the solar system and lightspeed warp outside the solar system.
So if this appears like a silver path, this is a path that you walk or otherwise how you want to see the shift.
Think to end this effect, just realize the experience and it stops as I improve upon the experience.

Passing on; passing on is not so hard as you think you can then you will and then you are there where you want to be.

Passing off; passing off a moment is simply a thought, this is where you are aware and can create what you want.

Karmic form; the karmic form is something you feel is necessary to adapt to the moment. This can be an animal or a person in shape or form from idea in a mental world that you decide to live in and adapt to by that formation.

Credit card; credit cards are not to be used as they build up money need that you may have to pay off. So if you do, think a moment and pay as you can.

Creative; all this activity can leave you creative thinking of something to work with, so think and work with what you have. This is what you have to do to pass a moment to someone else. So learn to let go and things get better.

Off; I am off and on transportation, so this is the last that I will write on this. I thinking will ciou now and farewell till later. Good-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *