Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Thinking 6

This is the thinking that goes with most people and how they think is sometimes how they react. Such is as such a me too reaction by some women. This reflects that idea.

Me too; think of things that occur and relate to it by reaction. This is the main point of this movement. Especially the point that they get those that are inclined.

Heat stroke; I am no longer effected by heat stroke, nor am I a heat stroke victim.

Travel; this time trick is where you think of the destination and move with the energy. This is making you move quickly and faster than normal and you are there.

The sun or the lighting can act as a source of energy, too. This allows your body energy to be converted into a burst of speed. Add in external sources, there you go.

Wealth; I am not indebted forever by feel. So I will do what I need to do. Enjoying the wealth as I have it. However I will not overspend on my budget.

Doing; think of the idea to attempt and achieving it is as though by another person by feel.

Got it; Mark Banks got it by feel, I think that which he is owed is earned.

Maria; she remembers and finishes up, this is so our monthly meeting can occur.

Cmoisant; I remember what I need to remember, this is so I can finish up things. Whatever the case, I will win at least 1000 dollars.

Love; the act of working with another in conjunction by focus.

Weight goals; I will keep my weight between 152 and 157 lbs. This is using various means. Thinking of things to do only allows me exercise.

Loose; this is thinking to file the moment away and think to make better for what is there.

Just met; if just working for a goal then it's easy to claim a goal or achieve a result as an end result. So I guess I'm safe for now, I just need to think it's known if knowable.

Generation; the total is the amount of money that is generated by feel that you think is to generate money. This works by the subconscious generating the amount you put and only when you think it will.

Sorta like 2000 dollars is generated by feel that you find somewhere, sometimes in hundreds or twenties.

Id; This is an idea of time where things are identified and thought is what leads them to the point. The point does not have to happen.

Thinking point; the thought point is the area in question. Some think to do things, some think to calm this is the end of the line. Think to use that thought if they are good.

The thought; this is thinking the thought is your own, all you do is work or write so all you know is peace. Time to know something about the facts of Life, life is easy if you think it's easy yet hard if you think it's hard. So think about that. That's life, now for fun.

The devil; he's remaining in the next room. This is a song adaption, that will work by feel.

Water or drinking; drink a drink or water and heal instantly. Also you can slim instantly by feel.

Your way out; think of the place you came from. Then the end of the idea is simple. Call upon an angel to shift you there. Then you might feel light energy, pulsing through your body and you returned.

Soul magic; think of what you want and then your holding a bone and thinking of what you want or stating what you need to occur.

Area shift; think of the area shifted to another place or time and then eat or drink something. Then the area shifts by the feel of things that are in the area.

Shifting; think of the area to serve or see yourself in the area and imagine doing things. Then eat or drink something to maintain the body weight and appear there, this is if you perceive it's safe as revealed by the spirit that goes through everything.

Eating or drinking every thirty minutes or soul magic allows you to stay in the area, if shifted, until you decide you should move or not appear there anymore.

Whatever; whatever happens, I am not hit as the eye feels hit (possibly allergies). So I might as well do as necessary. Let this soothe the eye, this is eye watering.

Nonsoktheeye; this soothes the eyes from disease. By feel the idea is sound.

Winning; I think only Chris Moisant or Lafayette Terry will win by feel. The rest win by idea.

I; I don't eat so much anymore that my weight is up there. It's now down to manageable quota.

Doomsday clock; the doomsday clock stops now and no nuclear war happens.

Not minding; I don't mind what is said about me no matter what. Not ever. I think positively no matter what.

Thought; think about what to achieve and the subconscious does it. This is where I think to achieve some weight loss today and tomorrow, so I am 154 lbs again. However I eat like a 152 lbs person again.

Ship; shipping is known as a point and then I get the shipment. That's the way this works.

Shippuden; Shippuden is over so I think boruto will be better, thinking this I believe things will work out.

The ending; the ending of Shippuden is interesting, yet the beginning of boruto is even more interesting. By feel, I feel it deserves a chance.

Thinking; the end is a point I would like to experience being a wedding an all. But boruto is born from such an ideal wedding. So the next generation goes on.

Chunin exams; Up to the chunin exams, this is going to be interesting. Boruto isn't caught cheating.

Exercise; the music does it for you. This is a pure work out. Just focus on exercise as you listen to music, then the body reacts as if it had exercised for as long as you listened. This is not like "here I am, not dropped you like a hurricane."

The end is near; the end of the world I sense, this is near and by eruption with some volcano. So this is what I saw for this days time.

Insight lander; they can get off the launch easily, no colas happens. The insight lander lands on Mars easily and successfully as if on mats. The Marco cubesats arrive at their destination. 

It's in advocacy; things as you know them are about to be shaken up. It's in advocacy that you are aware of things and those things can really work with you and your sense of idea.

So you know this wasn't easy, this easily was the hardest thing I wrote. So enjoy what you can or can't accept by feel.

Liquid; the eye waters instead of getting dry and some condition.

Walking; think and do to walk by feel. This is how I can walk for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Usually without getting too tired.

Definitions
Real; regal, noble, royal
Niht; nightmare
Rles; release
Tles; tiles, time release, freedom
Eed; welder, preexisting soirat flesh eater that exists to create by vibration sake.

The end
The end is inconsistent to the point that you think of and you are aware of what is done. So I will ciou now and farewell till later, good-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *