Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, March 29, 2018

freestyle

This is a free style sorta text, that I decided to do for fun. Running is fun so is walking, if you happen to converse this text effect covers the walking and running.

Maria; she has good luck from here on out.

Then; I know about then, I am more aware now.

Evil; evil does die and goes away. This is a reminder to go the right path. The right path is one that you think is correct.

Shawn; he doesn't get into a fight with me. He maintains his peace.

Business; fortitude is what it takes to start a business. However I gain 4000 dollars by feel. I don't gain weight from this idea.

Think; this is interesting, things work out by feel and no stress happens to the point by act.

Safe; think and you are safe, the idea that crosses your mind is what creates peace.

Safety; the safety is the thing and things are worth the point with no arguing.

I en; I at the end of this is better than nothing, so I guess people will come to me if they need me and my help.

No plump here; no plump at the end is here. Also double chins disappears.

No problems; problems become situations that are resolvable by feel.

The line; waiting in line the people that won't stay in waiting leave the line for good that are going to get food. However time passes quickly by fee or feel until 4:30 pm.

Public restroom; we can find some public restroom around the area.

Remember; you are not what you eat. No fat here or there. No double or triple chins here or there. Nobody here or there.

Farscape; the scape of land that goes far in description to distances thought about.

Thinking; thinking about today is the idea that you can do what you want, unless you don't get away with it..

Trap; the feelings feed the moment and the need to eat that occurs to overcome the moment of need. This is unless I don't feel the need. Mostly by deassociating the activity with your own feelings. Then feelings can be expunged.

Boruto; downloading boruto anime does not take too long. I manage the trick and enjoy my anime.

Defining:
Love = partnership
Life = commitment
Dove = bird, taking a dive

Other things:
The thunder wins their games. So there's no war here or there. I wonder if things settle down. By thinking "no stress" there is less to none of stress for yourself or others that have stress. The tour goes well. So I will ciou and farewell till next time. Good-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *