Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Some interesting tidbits

Here is some interesting things that I ran across. Enjoy and see what you can use.

Intense focus; There are those that are focused whom only has to think of someone and he causes things to happen according to how intense he feels. So all he needs is a rejection to cause bad things in the area. See all he can do is do things to those around him.

monk trick; think to work with energy and a psychic link is used create by the energy link that you imagine the change and the effect is starting from within to effect outside of yourself the area or person to create what you want. This happens as you think the change. The idea is an interest to the point, that you think your the form and your the form from time.

Body shield
This is where you think the body energy reflects in the aura and creates a shield like effect, this is done by thinking the attacker will not attack or thinking the defense is there by feel. Then the aura influences the area to not cause attacks and every time you do this, you can age prematurely, if only a little bit. You can also think or say something, then the aura will communicate it and it will be heard as though thought is speech to the mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *