Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, September 3, 2017

basic tarot tips

This is card treading tips that are from here and the tarot reading is as simple as this. Written with permission.

Learning the Tarot – Basic tips
written by Oranum Psychic Mermaidsong

Learning Tarot – methods for you

In this article I will teach you some basic tips and methods for learning the tarot for yourself and others. The first thing to note about your new tarot deck when you start learning tarot is that it is made up of three types of cards. These are the major arcana, the minor arcana and the court cards. The major arcana is made up of 22 cards which represent major themes and archetypes we experience in our lives. When these cards come up they represent the influence of the Divine, of Source itself.

The minor arcana and the court cards are divided according to the four elements, with Pentacles relating to the Earth, Wands to Fire, Swords to Air and Cups to Water. There are ten numbered cards in each suit of the minor arcana and four court cards in each suit; these being the Page, the Knight, the Queen and the King. Minor arcana cards are known as the ‘free will cards’. They represent aspects of our lives we have control over; they show places where we can change our approach, action or mindset.

Each numbered card in the minor arcana relates to the Major arcana card which corresponds to it numerologically; for example all fours in the tarot relate to the Emperor, which is the number 4 card in the Major arcana card, and therefore deal with stability and order. I feel it is important to get a grasp of the structure of the tarot before you move onto studying the rich symbolism of the cards.

I would like to recommend the traditional Rider Waite tarot for beginners. Take the time to study each card. Meditate on each card. Make lists of the symbols, colors and movement depicted on each card. Read books about the tarot and make flash cards and ‘mind maps’ noting the essential meanings of each card. Have fun learning the tarot but take a disciplined and organised approach to your learning in order to complement the intuitive skills that you develop through using the cards. Once you have learned the cards’ meanings well you can move on to learning spreads, such as a simple past, present and future spread or the Celtic cross.

Good luck in your Tarot learning Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *