Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Void manipulation

  To manipulate void, suspend disbelief by not thinking and doing by the feel of things. You can create anything with void with this method. This creates any effect you need by creating events through use of the subconscious. And making things happen, thus you allow your subconscious to do the void manipulation. All you need is the effect of understanding what you want and get your subconscious to do it. You can create the events by actions and conscious guidance.

  But, all thats needed is your energy that is used to create events. Your activity causes the life energy that the subconscious uses to gain effects. When you travel through time, you get the effect of doing efforts or actions. You can travel through time, by using void holes that act like power conduits and these conduits are wormholes. That go to another place and time. Strange anomalies can happen, during the effect you get. Such as hearing the voice that audible from nothing. To close a void hole, will or make it close up with intention. Otherwise, you will get destruction with energy drainage. When you can open a void hole, then you can close one by will.

  When you do this, know you can go and explore nearly anywhere. But your energy is what sustains you. Otherwise, void can be used to drain things by will or make constructs with. Constructs are the idea of a shapes and can be any shape or size. This is the construct that allows that effect you want. And, it can be used to create any effect by drawing from effects, activity and excess energy. This construct can make results which are created effects, when thought is directed at it. Void can make the user insane or crazy.

  The sustaining of yourself from where you send yourself, may be necessary to keep your body alive. There is substance use or food and drink being eaten and drank. Then, there is a usage of the eternal side of the object. This is useful in sustaining yourself for a long period of time. Taking the objects energy is just one way to do this sustaining. This may mean to use the moment of what works to keep you alive and well for longer than 1 hour.

  As it may seem like instant results, its really sequential events that occur one by one. But, if the events are sped up, then it seems all at once. And if it is, then the situation is where you end up aging quicker. This makes you more apt to forget things. And, you end up a dehydrated corpse. Because time void is more quicker than here. It can bring you to places that are quicker than anywhere your from. A blink of an eye is the moment of that place viewed by your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *