Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Time shielding

  The moment of time manipulation, is where arranging events happens. This event, when you perceive it happening is when the Ium is aligned as you would want then memory lapse can happen. Then the time event easily happens. As, you place yourself there. The Ium is there by you thinking it there. Otherwise, you get it to ya by stating 'Ium' and intending it there. You state what you want or need and possibly think your intent. Then it does things.

  When creating a time event, things may pause or something can stop. The larger the arrangement, the more paradox is possible and the longer the pause.Just accepting it will make things better, then continuing something else. If you do, you get better at things and the stopped things continue. Time contusion is what this is called. This is also a time glitch.

  This Ium is a special time particle that makes events happen and effects as you need. This is where you can create a shield, that surrounds you and you can manipulate effects, events or will it to protect you. This shield keeps time particles from bombarding you. Where the time particles bombard you, you may get memory lapses or charges. Considered with greater focus, a moment of thought that happens somewhere else. This is time lapse, a moment of shifting somewhere spiritually and changing or doing things. This moment ends when you get tired of being there or when you decide to be somewhere you want to go.

  Time replenishing is where the time shield goes and makes energy goto you and reverts your tiredness from a source energy going, to recharge or renewing the soul. It can also renew your energy as you lose it. Then, there is the time shield effect thats replenishing supplies. They can be reappearant anywhere. As the timeshield causes the supplies to arrive, in some manner or form of arrangement.

  If you get intruding and corruption or any trapped corrupting particles, then let things go and tell the person to stop the intruding and the corruptive essence dissipates.

  There is a convergence point in time where the time particles make a transitioning effect. This is where you are likely to swap places or cause effects on those you think on. When the trading effect happens, you stop the event and possibly the paradox. Then, things go back to normal as your spirit fixes things.

  One thing to note, is when energy slows down, it "freezes", when time particles slow down, it gets kinda cold. When energy speeds up it heats up, hence when time particles speed up it heats up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *