Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Magical mapping

  Magical mapping technique, is based off the idea for echolocation. The idea is to use your hands (or any other part of your body if you know how) and touch the ground (or, with more advanced users, anything touching the ground) then you send some energy into the ground and use your subconscious to see where it goes. If you pay attention, your mind will show you a map of the whole area based on what the energy reads, including trees, water, even other life forms.

  There are very practical applications for it besides basic mapping. Some of them can be used for fun. One could be hide n seek. Since the energy returned can show you where other lifeforms are, you can use it to find where people are hiding, especially if you know the area very well. Or hunters could use it to find what they're trying to kill. There's other ways to use this kinda energy, a lot of it relies on creativity to see what you can come up with.

  Another practical ability is using object charge for object location. The idea is that when you use an object that you know you're likely to lose later, charge it. Just the act of charging it makes it easier to find by magic mapping, because it broadcasts itself to you when you call out to the energy you put into it. If you get good at it, you can charge the object with qualities like colours or emotions, which in one aspect makes the object easir to find amongst other charged objects (since the energy is a different colour. Not only that, but if you choose to charge the object with an emotion, the emotion can transfer to someone else who touches it or uses it later.

  You can also set a trigger release for the energy in the object, like charging an object with joy so that it releases whenever someone angry touches it, or there's also charging it with an emotion attuned to a specific person. Theoretically I could charge a necklace I give to a girl with happiness that's attuned to her energy, meaning it makes her happy whenever she wears it, but nobody else feels that effect. Old mages who were extremely powerful could use it to set traps. Imagine walking through a hallway and seeing an ordinary looking pencil on the floor. You go to walk by that pencil thinking it's harmless, and the proximity attunement on the pencil activates a trap that causes the pencil to shoot a lightning bold or fire at you automatically.

By Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *