Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Circle wards

 This be for the circle wards, only, as the colors can mean other things, for other purposes.

 Through wards, you can get a pattern effect, and through pattern, their's efficiency. So, to ward a situation away, use a circle ward. The color white will suit to repulse things and people away. Imagine a white circle, to be an idea that is surrounding you. Think to it, what you want, to program the circle, even farther and get even more results, than the basic effect. Remember to invite, the people you want near, by will or verbal, to have them bypass the ward and stay near. Or, they might be driven away. You can instruct the white circle any way ya want. Its basic idea is to ward things away. To cast a ward on yourself, there be no dangers. To cast a ward, on objects and doors, is even more effective, for the area.

 There's different colors, of circles, for different effects and purposes.

Namely:

 A black circle will cause absorption.
 A gray circle will cause mental magick, but seems like poisoning.
 A whitish blue circle is absorption and healing.
 A green circle is earth effects, that can heal and block effects. Green is possible, to be with a neutral feeling, for the most part. To be general purpose, when one does not know what intent fits best. As, earth is green or brown, and can be neutral.
 An orangey red is active fire and primal feelings.
 An orange circle, is binding.
 A yellow circle is disease, sickness and weakness. In asia, the color yellow is warmth and cause effect.
 A red circle is inner fire, in effect and can be meaning the taking of rage or pain in effects, to create effects.
 A blue circle is water effect, that's absorbing the energy, and causing adaption. The effect from the adaption, is applied to the person, place or thing, that you want. Its the effects of adaptions that are to do.

 Combinations are easily done, and sometimes must be allowed for, to be effective.

  A combo of black and white in a circle is either making gray or being separate and close together. Then, they make a warding, that absorbs energy to fuel its effects that are caused, by the ward.

  Any other combination of colors in a circle ward, makes the ward effect with the different colors' properties. As well, as the combined coloration effect, as well.

  If you have used sigils before and noticed they assumed different colours automatically that match the intent, mainly colour meanings mentioned here. Now you know the effects they can cause. The wards can change color, to reflect the mood or desire, of the person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *