Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Totem poles

 
 Totem poles can be based on basically anything.  In native american legends they would depict great battles, stories, and legends. However, it is up to you to choose what to depict in your totem pole. There's two ways to use totems and totem poles, for the magic or for the decoration description. For the decoration description, is just the carving, with the intent that it shows a scene. For the magic, totem poles can hold items and totem spirit effects that can happen from the totem item. These items are what represent the spirit, of the idea that you would want.

 These items can be carved or made in some form. They hold the idea energy to draw the effect of the element that you would want attracted, and can direct the force they summon. There isn't a correct instruction on how to make them, it is up to the individual. But, to stack up the items in some manner, this is including putting the totem items on a small shelving unit with more than one level and right above each other, will make a totem pole. To which is the case of drawing and directing the totem forces. Usually to evoke the force by incantation and idea being directed to the totem item spirit.

 Totem poles are often used in voodoo and freely, otherwise, they are used in representing the animal spirit and what have you as an element by the totem item.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *