Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Nature strength spell

 To try summoning nature energy, so you get nature energy, you get its potent strength. You can lift heavy objects easier and cast larger spell effects. So focus on the nature in things around you, feel that nature as an energy and think 'energy come to me'. You can optionally state it for better effect, too, or say under your breath, 'done'. And, if your successful, you will feel a surge of energy. As it increases potential of energy effects and your strength and idea of self. Also, causing longer lasting effects. If you do not have a modicum of strength within, thats sufficient enough to resist the nature energy. Then the nature energy will overcome your senses and then control you. So, use nature energy with wariness and the idea of 'don't overwhelm me'.

  Nature energy doesn't drain you, as psi and internal magic can, as its an external source that works with you and when you need it. It instead can increase endurance. It focuses your strengths and causes the effect to work easier, in the least. Also, it reduces your weaknesses to not being noticed, in your body and mind.

  Its amazing and easier, if you cast a 'draw natures energy to me' on a stone and place it somewhere, as it acts as though a drawing effect of the energy within things and channels it to you. If you have the item placed in somewhere. It can act better too.

  Due note: Its the natural energy of the 'the nature in' things and the area, that you want, which is the nature in trees, wildlife, the naturalness of things. Not actually the nature of things. Since this is true, you may become more able to shift your form to be like the things around you with the energy, to that which you think on. Although, to draw nature energy to yourself, you have to sense nature energy first.

2 comments:

  1. This is fascinatin when it works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please,i will like to know how to cast a circle before casting a spell..

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *