Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my facebook page. Otherwise use my whatsapp number to contact me..it is 1(405)706-2328. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it. This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, October 20, 2024

Thought point III

This is where you think about the energy of life create with concept by future feel.

Some spells follow..

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. So you know what it does.

See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells that you like as though you will the effect to exist. 

So if given enough time, the effect happens for the energies will surge and do the idea for you. This is done in effect by what is what where you think. Think the ghost dismissed and the creator makes it so.

Thought; thought makes things so.

Kamala; she wins no matter what happens the presidential race and all other Democrats win the Senate and house no matter what.

Deprevation; deprevation no longer occurs no matter what.

Deprivation; this is not a chance to do unnecessary things.

Depression; think and depression is in use and  avoided at the idea of it no matter what.

En

Mini fights; these are minute wars that prevent major wars..

Thought; the point was found good so things work by feel.

If; sniff

Hemming; wait and see unless not necessary.

Think; think about it and it forms if needed as though by feel.

Replenishment; think about it you can do what you want as you replenish your own body.

En

Jose; he moves out quickly and successfully no matter what.

Approached; Jose can be approached by the manager and not get upset no matter what.

Composite being; I am not a part of any composite being any longer no matter what.

Kamala; she and the Democrats win their race on political office.. no matter what.

Fine!; I finished up my project so far.. think that things will work for me and they will.

En
Think; due to circumstances working for me.. this will be good.

Kamala; she wins the election..as well as the other Democrats win the majority of House and Senate no matter what.

Working; all my machines work by feel so the idea is to create a new idea with what I have.

Thought; this was an experiment of magic with the machine and not breaking the machine in the process.

Enn

Good question; this makes it acceptable of what you heard from a source.

Does it make sense..; this makes things in question of what is there. Where you think of the idea.

Thought pollution; this creates a point of reducing noise levels.

Shift; this causes the energy of the body to teleport you on thinking about the area and your there.

Thinking; this is the first ending..of the visions. Where things will work.

En
Now that's the question; this causes the listener to accept this point you made as though you didn't know.

I don't really care; this causes the listener to not think about the idea.

Wolfheart; he finds it easy with encounters no matter what. Even on honor mode.

Budget; they prevent a government shutdown no matter what.

Thought; this is nothing, think about it and it will work.

En
Interesting; the energy of the moment is where you think about creating something and make it happen.

Ending; the end of the idea is the point you think to end the moment.

Paul t; he gets his check in the mail tomorrow and pays me off..$100 no matter what.

Senate; Democrats take over the Senate and house..no matter what.

Bingo; I win at bingo no matter what quickly.

En
Focus; I get what I can.. no matter what..

Conversion effect;  this is where you think about something being a source.. then needing something like the items you need as you think or say convert. The source can be money energy that is converted to being the idea or items that were needed. Once used up, the item source either disappears, breaks or the energy was used up and doesn't work.

Kitty moo; he is no longer burnt out on spells and is freely giving ideal no matter what.

En

Curse of return; what you want that you place on a table if taken, it will return to the table. When you take it off the table, it remains off of it until you place it somewhere.

Suspense; this is a lifting of feelings as you feel nothing by feel.

Nuclear war; nuclear weapons aren't used no matter what..

Internet; it fixes itself no matter what.

No-ip; they figure out what is wrong with the website and fix it no matter what quickly.

En

Enn; the ending is done and things work by feel..

It; it is good.. gone and farewell.

Pressure; the forehead pressure is gone..no matter what.

Thinking; what you know is what your thinking about.

This; the point of idea. That's an expression and what you notice occurs.

En
Ex

Andrew McDowell; he doesn't mind helping me with giving me idea to use for the game..no matter what.

Trump .. trump doesn't win by feel.

Wolfheart; wolfheart wins every encounter and the game no matter what.

Enn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *