Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, December 5, 2023

self made magic

This is where things work by feel if done enough. Think of the moment to create with energy from the idea you have of it. This makes what you need to create. So think to write it down and state the idea as though a result. This creates a manifest of the need. The manifest only happens if you want the effect.  Some magic follows..

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. So you know what it does.

See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells that you like as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time, the effect happens for the energies will surge and do the idea for you. This is done in effect by what is what where you think.

Thinking; this effect is creating with life to make energy create what you want. 

Whatever; Whatever occurs, i am not negative in my boa account no matter what. 

Delivery; I get my delivery from Walmart today as soon as possible no matter the point. 

Judy and Sheila; they ask me to goto the store, and I get paid. No matter what. 

Curse; I am cursed in being slender, no matter what my stomach is not bulging out as it is as thin as a pancake. Also. No matter what I am less than 180 lbs.

En

Working; things you do are worth the effort and works to ensure peace.

Danny; he gets paid enough to support his life and home..no matter what. 

Paul; he gets paid enough to sustain his living and keep his home..no matter what. 

Evan; he doesn't mind me talking to him and feels cheerful every time I chat with him.

Danny m; he doesn't mind answering me via cellphone no matter what. In fact, he tells me what I need to know. 

Angela m; she doesn't mind answering my questions no matter what. 

En
Wolfheart; he plays yet another bg3 stream session no matter what. 

Nobody; Nobody minds what  I do..no matter what. 

Why; it is possible or i know why it isn't. No matter what. 

Next time; next time ben gets violent, he dies from it..no matter what. 

This; ben no longer gets away with the violent things he does no matter what. 

Formula magic; this is where you think a formula or formulated idea, the likes of which are thinking of the speed formula of distance/time..you speed up. Otherwise think of a money rate you adjust in your head..like 10 dollars per day.. then you get that or more.

Eating; no matter what I am not always eating food, so I will lose weight anyways.

Robbie; he gets better by feel no matter what. 

En
Moose; he recovers no matter what he did or does. 

Democrats; they do the right things to get elected no matter what. Whatever opposition to this is fuel to the effect as energy. 

Eating; I will not overeat no matter what. 

The suns heat; i can withstand the heat of the sun. No matter what. 

Ending; my energy returns to me and I am energized for the rest of the day. 

En

Wolfheart; he plays a bg3 stream that is done as soon as possible and his voice is better. No matter what. 

Democrats; they beat out Republicans for elections no matter what. 

Stacy b; she comes in today and serves her time. No matter what. 

Focus; the sun no longer effects me by making me feel tired..

Ashley; there is no reason to do anything, so she waits.

En
Jamie; she no longer needs to beat me up no matter what. 

I finish; I finish 8000 steps no matter what..today. 

Courageous; this is where your courage proceeds you and you create with the elements for the point. 

Think; Whatever you think you recover by feel. No matter what. Stubbornness will not prevail. 

En point; this ability creates what you need,  use it for good purposes. Enjoy!

En

Wolfheart; he plays another bg3 stream live no matter what occurs in it.

Ending; the steel watch is ended and he continues on with the game. No matter what. 

Sight; see someone else do it and you might not want to do it.

Mail; the mail comes quickly today than usual no matter what. 

Whatever; Whatever pauses the mail from coming here no longer pauses it from arrival as soon as possible. 

En

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *