Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, November 5, 2023

setting traps

Setting traps by magic, you create with the spirit and the soul is the energy source. Think to set the trap to create with the point and make what you need or want. 

Some magic 

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. So you know what it does.

See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells that you like as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time, the effect happens for the energies will surge and do the idea for you. This is done in effect by what is what where you think.

Sealing; the magic of the spirit sends part of its silver essence to seal the way by finger trace.

Ward; think to ward away the problem  making it go away from you and not exist, that's done by thinking your problem doesn't effect you. The soul creates the effect you need. 

This; the thought is mine, you can do what you want with it. No matter what. 

Vladimir putin = Vladimir putin \ it can be.

Ward = /

Is = hard

Zanax = relief by feel 

Ba = bad that gets effected.

En
En= ending like peeing in a toilet or something. 

Advance wave; this is sending out energy to effect the area you intend to effect by feel.  What the energy does is die off the targets and take out opposition you feel are harmful and changes things by feel. 

Thought; this in ancient means the point that's fought. Think about the idea and it's known. 

Eu = bad scent like pu.

Us = united in state.

Un = United nation or forever 

En
Think and do..
Thought; this creates with idea to make what you want.

Things; things work out by feel in the end. No matter what whatever causes me hardship no longer causes me hardship.

Jamie; she approves of the work I did..no matter what. 

Focus; wolfheart goes and destroys the steel watch factory no matter what before the assassination attempt. He uses the rune bomb on the factory..

Focus; great expectations happen by feel..if you think about it you will get great rewards.

Set off; the bomb is set off and things work out by feel. 

Cassandra; she is done with her meeting quickly and I get the keurig machine back to Stacy's office.. no matter what. 

The meeting; stacy b's meeting is over quickly no matter what. 

What; what i write happens quickly if I need it too.

Pain relief; drawing a symbol on the opposite side of the mouth lessens the mouth pain on the other side. This happens because of the energy draw of the pain energy is towards the symbol drawn and used to remove the pain.

Thoughts; thinking things through makes it work. So think and it is done. 

En
I do = i die off or don't do.
I dare = die activity in movement  energy 
I en = I enter and create..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *