Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Amorai

This is where I find things interesting. Think and you know what to do.

Some spells
Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel.

See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you.

This is in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, by what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think are possible here.

Paul t; he doesn't change from being nice to me, no matter what.

Ss200; this happens without problems in congress to reform ss. No matter what.

En
Any health problems clear up no matter what that i may have.

Pd2; palo duro 2 gets a new manager no matter what.

Whatever; I find it easy to dismiss feelings of burden..no matter what.

Interesting; information flows my way and i can write it down.

Causation; think of the moment and you create things by the feel.

Thought; the thought you have is the thought you can make by idea, expressed points or actions.

I im d; immediately the action is done.

En

Bad news; the bad news doesn't happen.

Focused creativity; the effect is what you focus as you think it creates itself into existence. The idea is manifested by feel. This can create whatever you need, including elements. So if you want to combine them, you can make use of combined elements. Think and you know what to do. The effect is 1/4 the health either taken or given, if you intend to do harm or healing with this effect.

Think; think and know good results by feel. Jay acts as though he got good results and sleep no matter what.

Jay; he can stand talking to me, no matter what he doesn't mind what I do.

Danny's work; his job picks up and pays Danny more and gets started up no matter what.

Party; jays party doesn't damage my heart..meeting with Jay creates better peace and harmony.

Focus; create and know,  think about what you want to create and if you need it the soul will make it as a form of manifest.

En

Nso; they get my birthday gift to me. No matter what.

Jay; he feels no stress and no problem happens. He thinks before he speaks.

No problem; there is no problem and things work out by feel.

Angela; she replies to my texting and Facebook..no matter what.

Bracelet; magnetic bracelets help the mood.

Creative; creative focus is done to create these idea.

En
Travis; he can get what he wants and if he sends me to the store I get paid 5 dollars each trip. No matter what.

Energy spiral bolt; this is where you focus energy upon a wand and release the stored energy, that is done by making an inverted spiral traced by wand in the air. You can win the wand by thinking its won, and you can get an easier result by wand magic. This leaves a smudge or dark spot on the wall. It all depends on how much emotion that you put into it. Think and you know what to do.

En

Travis; Travis for no reason doesn't see reason to hit me. He doesn't mind paying me 5 dollars per trip.

Jay; no matter what even if a year passes him by..he doesn't mind what I do or did.

Gotten; you got what you needed think and you can create with it.

Republicans; they don't win the house or senate after this, no matter what.

Jay m; he responds to my texts as he gets back to me with my gift of money. As soon as possible. No matter what.

Jay; Jay m doesn't mind paying me my birthday gift. No matter what.

Gifts; Whatever the case I am not skimped out of my gifts I will receive.

Angela; she responds to my texts on Facebook to her..no matter what she doesn't block me out or ghost me.

Angela ; she answers my call no matter what and doesn't block me out. She considers me important enough to answer.

Jay; he treats me better by feel and does things for me. He doesn't ghost me. No matter what.

Jay m; he responds to my texts and doesn't overreact, no matter what. He doesn't feel like punishing me, no matter what.

Thoughts; Nothing sets off the dried tinder no matter what.

Tinder; there is no fire to the tinder today so i think things that are done aren't so bad.

Run shift; this is where you run as you think of the area you need to be and you shift there by feel.

Think; this is where you focus and create with thought what you've needed by intention.

Energy bomb; this is where you close your mouth and feel energy forming a ball in your mouth.  Think if you want to direct it as it goes from the mouth to decapitate the area you target with it. This lasts 30 seconds and if you don't open your mouth it dissipates away harmlessly.

Thought; the focus is the moment you notice something. Think and you know what you can do with it.

Jay m; he doesn't ignore my texts and responds no matter what and relaxes as he reacts positively. No matter what.

Trick; the trick is where you cause by spirit influence what they do in the moments notice.

Think of it; the point is done, think it's right and it is..by the power of the spirit.

En

The ebay; they deliver through mail the orders i made by feel. No matter what. They ship sooner than usual the packages.

Not want; if you don't want them in you as a personality they get reborn and no longer are a part of you.

Jared; he ends his meeting with stacy b. No matter what and quickly.

Steve; his meeting with stacy is over quickly no matter what.

Whatever; I don't feel the hurt of the moment no matter what.

En

Recertification; the housing authority recertifies me no matter what.

Paul t; he doesn't mind what is done. No matter what. Paul t answers his phone.

Ricardo; he doesn't mind me or bother Paul t any more. No matter what.

Jay m; he gets to me the 20 dollars he said he'd donate to me..as soon as possible no matter what.

Think; think about things and you get it right.

Ebay; they get to me my packages I ordered no matter what as soon as possible.

Eating; i don't have to eat like a giant in the clouds.

Paul t; his mail comes as soon as possible with his check today. No matter what.

Jay m; he doesn't mind what I do or say..no matter what.

Republicans; they Republicans no longer will hold the majority in the house and senate. No matter what.

Jays house; it has room for me to move in.

En
Time; time moves faster than usual today. No matter what.

Paul t; he doesn't mind what I do or did. No matter what.

Strain; any strain dissipates harmlessly by feel. No matter what.

Personal; I don't take things personally no matter what.

Jay m; he doesn't take things personally no matter what.

Pressure; I no longer feel body pressure no matter what.

Paul t; Whatever he does,  he doesn't mind paying me the 60 dollars that he owes me today no matter what. Paul doesn't think about equality.

Whatever; Whatever the cause, I don't feel like I am missing something unless necessary. Also, I don't feel emotionally drained and strained.

En

Translated
Em; dislike
In; not
Quip; short speech or comeback

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *