Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, October 1, 2021

Another point by idea

This is yet another point that is done if the idea exists. So think to create the point if you yourself want to experience it. This is an idea done by the self.

 Intracate; the point you think is the point you know.. if trolling don't speak it.

Cynthia; people like Cynthia the troll don't get to speak.

No way; the path to success is there so think to take the right path.

People: the evacuation is over..think and you know what to do.

En
People survive. That is all for now. Ciou and farewell,  goodbye.

Isis-k; they take on the taliban and defeat them.

Air realm; the air realm watches what occurs there and allows me to know what is up.

This is en

Greed; greed desists and things are good. Thus is a time of life.

En

On = gone
Arg = no argument
Argument = no argument, there is no argument anymore.
Point; single is with noone else living in the apt. Or living area. Nothing is noticeable until its loud.
Stress; no stress is there.

P aul; he gets his money today or whenever it comes.

Pressure points; I know all the pressure points by feel.

En

My Amazon shipment; the shipment arrives by feel and i get it sooner.

Weight swell; the weight swelling stops and goes down instead fast.

Computer; my computer problems solve themselves.

Weight creep; the weight creeping is halted. Then instead reduces itself no matter what as I move or don't move.

My ups; my ups delivery comes earlier and I receive it.

4059161544

Recon sub.; they pass the Recon sub. Into law and I get a msc check.

Waiting; I can wait if necessary.

When; whenever i buy a weapon online its always alright and i get it.

En

Ups; the delivery no longer makes me wait by feel. It is not illegal to get the package sent by Amazon.com. they don't misdeliver.

The man; the man who waits that is Indian leaves and doesn't think to return. He doesn't rage or steal anything.

Focus; the winds no longer violate the sounding rocket launch. They successfully launch the rocket.

Whatever; Whatever blocks my progress no longer blocks it.

En

Jo Manson and sinema; they agree t o pass the Recon sub by feel.

To do; I find things to do.

Delivery; Whatever the delay is no longer delay for the delivery.

The point; the point of doing sometimes is meditation so if you don't mind, that's what I will do.

Paul; he doesn't mind what I do or did.

Pauls maid; she leaves by the police or the Mgr and doesn't come back. She doesn't call the cops on me.

Mgr; she does my inspection and passes me by feel. This happens sooner without stress.

Eating; as I eat my mass deswells and reduces itself by feel.

This; this is a known fact in life.

En

Manifest; if I intend it, then my typing or statement is done by the subconscious as the power of manifest.

Attempt; I get my shot by the end of today of invega if not some other day.

Mj; Whatever i do, mj Sutton doesn't block me and doesn't think i am an annoyance to her. She answers my texts and calls to her cell.

En

France; they no longer feel betrayed by the USA.

Stem; stop

Stam; haltingly, skip

Stim; stimulate,  wakeful

Stum; slum, low down

Stom; stomp, stop things

Stym; stimulus

Stammer; the point you haltingly do things.

Stimmer; summary or summarize

Stemming; the point you connect.

Epic nurse; the epic pharmacy nurse gets here and I get the shot sooner than usual.

Ubuntu x32; the Ubuntu version i installed works well with the windows drives and connects with them.

Whatever; Whatever blocks me no longer happens to block me by feel. Whatever causes people to go other places than me if I need them to come to me no longer happens to cause them to be elsewhere.

Epic nurse; he calls me and I get my invega shot.

Whatever; the effect i seek or need no longer is blocked from happening sooner.

En

Congress; they finish quickly with negotiations for the 4th stimulus recon and present the bill sooner and in enough time.

Epic nurse; he doesn't mind what I do or did.

Focus; relaxing by feel,  the nurse from epic is coming and arrives by feel.

Thought; the thought he thinks leads him to be here.

Relaxing; I am not tense and am relaxing by feel as if I had hemp oil. Any anxiety disappears.

Nurse; the nurse arrived and I got my shot..invega never seemed so good.

I think i will rest off the sun effects of almost sun stroke. Ciou, goodbye and farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *