Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, July 2, 2021

self creation magic

 This is self-creation, where you think yet focus on a word and create with the idea you need to create by the word that is done. This is set by the spirit and the soul is what guides the moment. This creates the point, done by the feeling or idea you notice. This is what I was able to do with this idea:

some magic:

think; the tk links are restored by feel.

need; what you need and want you don't need after the point of a few seconds wait time unless important.

creation; think or move around  and you lose weight by feel.

whatever; whatver causes swelling in the body no longer causes swelling. the swelling stays down.

weight loss; to lose weight, eat less and eat less sugar.

annd=also, annex deceasement or send yourself away and decease.

whaat; wait what?

phone conv; he has an easier time talking nicely to me without trouble.

food swell; the food I eat doesn't swell up my body.

gold dust; whatever gold pills I take in no longer effect me by heat or food swells.

en

inflation; deinflation the body. if the inflation goes up or down the swelling of the body goes down by feel.

soul mate; if my soulmate is bigger than me or medium sized, I do not match her figure I am smaller than her instead. so what causes swelling no longer causes swelling.

microwave; whatever causes the microwave to not work makes it work instead.

I am; whatever the case, I get some money somehow, no matter the point.

weather; if necessary, the events don't match the weather.

money; I get double or triple the funds that I give away or spend.

en

whatever is wrong is no longer wrong, things fix themselves.

weight demon; this is cancelled by feel.

negativity; I am not effected by any negative expressions or emotions.

intangible; the point you think about is the point you know. so you realize what is there.

en

think about the moment and you know what to do.

man; man, this is so done.

think; the rain ceases and leaves the sky overcast.

heat dome; the energy of heat prevents by a dome the rain.

en

trust; people trust in me and I trust what they do.

focus; the amazon shipment comes faster, especially if on a map.

focus; the control of the body is what is allowed, if not allowed then no control.

weight loss; the weight is lost that I gained by double than what I have gained.

corpse; the corpse I saw in a sign is a point of secrets to be shared.

en

the end to this is simple, it's everyones friendly and there is no rudeness done by feel.

writing stuff

Dimensional control and manipulation sub:

here are my suggestions for the sub..

I have dimensional control and can manipulate reality.

I can laugh and restore myself in idea.

I can get results by feel and idea that I notice.

I remain unusually slim and my weight reduces itself as I am still or moving otherwise.

No matter the point, I remain slender and don't gain weight unless I need to gain weight.

Everytime I attempt to make an effect, my weight lowers and I get easy effects.

I can make any good result easily, using the power of the dimension itself.

Creating positive things make me feel joy.

I don't feel anything is there, if not positive.

If in en, things work out by feel.

I can create any effect, this is using the power of the dimension itself and the soul that guides it.

I know what will happen and I know and understand what to do.

I can choose when I want to live or die and can do things with what I decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *