Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, June 17, 2021

self-curation

 This is self-curation, focus on a thought and think of the point to create. This is curation as when you attempt to do it your mind flips into a cured state. That means you create with a point, then you get benefits by feel. This is a point you know, if things work well.

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This is in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, by what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think are possible here.

sooner; I get a new microwave sooner than usual.

ca; I ca get what I need by feel without repercussions.. I gnow when I will get it.

ca

harassment; I no longer get harassed or harass anyone.

focus; what I focus on getting, I get unless not possible. I do not force people to their roots.

focuser; the point I focus on is with question or idea.

senate and house; the 4th stimulus bill is passed by reconciliation.

affirmations; if you repeat the affirmation in your mind, over and over for a certain length of time. Then, you can get a result with the body through the subconscious interactions. This is an interesting result, if you use "I gain money." or "I manifest results I would want." So think and you know what to do. If you repeat that every day, for at least a week. Then, you might get a full result.

death note; this uses a death god that collects death and decay energy as a source, that creates what you write or rite by you thinking it does get created by manifest by the death god. if when the death god is done doing things for you, the device or notepad that you wrote on gets destroyed unless you ward away the destruction of the device by feel or notepad if in writing. if not, then the person dies instead horrendously. I highly suggest not doing this unless you have a death wish.

en

if you want anything, then ask nicely and post a comment so I can answer with a response.

targeted necromatic death energy; think you focus the death and decay energy of the cells to some area to do do what you want. This can break down fat cells or diseases so you "cure" the illness. that doesn't use a death note.

a death note; this is where the death and decay energy is normally collected.

Lifenote; this uses life energy or event energy to create what is made by writing it up or creating with the creator making the idea if needed and intended as the power of words.

weight demons; all weight demons are now gone and banished from this universe.

en

moose; he doesn't mind what I do.

people; they don't mind what I do.

robyn; she has a good day.

power; the power outtages are no longer happening.

in; the point in use is a concept that is created. so think and you know what you create.

unease; there is no unease, ill ease and what have you in illness.

en

heaven sphere; the heavenly sphere is uncreated. the heaven sphere is uncreated. the heavens are now the stars and other planets that may exist.

hell space; the hell space is uncreated. whatever is in hell is uncreated. think hell is uncreated by feel, so if you feel it's necessary send them to another place and time..

druid space; the druidic space is created by feel by the creator. think and you know what to do.

focus; I no longer sound like an AI.

focuser; the point you focus in on and state a powerword to "activate" is created by the subconscious and the soul otherwise.

creation; the vote of reconciliation is passed and the contents of the bill are accepted by feel.

reconciliations; there are always more than one reconciliation. So enjoy and do.

en

thought; focus with thought and you create what you want or need.

thinking; the end is a point, if you think to hear it you will know what it is.

en

4th dimension; things there are odd angles and there is no actual edge of the room, there is no actual edges. you think of the exit as you imagine yourself leaving and then you leave the room. the things and people there are self-generated by the energy there, that forms itself out of the air or energy itself. there are no actual rules in the 4th dimension. this dimension can make results in the 3rd dimension by influence.

focus; think on focus to mark what you see with the 3rd eye. This I think is done.

creation; the point of view, this is a point you know if you think.

create; what you make is a point, this can occur by the soul with a concept that is stated.

microwave; the next microwave that I get is working for at least a year.

en

en if thought; think and you know what to do. I ca kill cockroaches without problems easily. all the the cockroaches die off in the area or room. I am normal again and my brain is better acting. No matter what, I can make good decisions.

think; the point is thought, if you think to create with an idea or do things you stop if you are sure it's not a good idea.

en if; the effect ends if unnecessary.

en

immune; if immune, you are aware and able to take anything.

ascend; the idea is simple, if you ascend, you are there. so think and you know what to do as though "I am em" is stated.

waterball; this is where you create water smudges or water marks on the wall as you run or is near water. water bending is useful with this, think and you know what to do as you focus on the spot and make a hand gesture to direct the water. this works because your body's water content is replenished by the running or area water source. this in effect means you cast off excess waterweight with this idea. if pointed or directed to a machine, you could burn out the machine by shortage.

focus; the item or gemstone you hold is what causes effects by it's consciousness doing what you instruct. Certain gemstones do certain things, according to the element it is associated with like ruby is a fire stone and blue moonstone is a water stone.

medium; the mediumis a person that channels the spirit or soul and you can create with the information.

en

writing stuff 

focuser idea; the point you make is the idea you have when you think of the point and will to see what is described. the effect is where you think of the concept and the subconscious creates a perception of the place or time. this is an image or glimpse of the idea. so think and you know what to do.

game stuff

chris stats

charm 80

agreeability 70

focus 90

associability 70

get along 60

ridable 70

tactics 80

luck 90

elemental immunity 70

dhampiric 70

appeasing 70

appeasable 70

en

chris statistics

intelligence 180 iq

strength 40 lbs lift

constitution 25

wisdom 26

dexterity 25

charisma 30

en

chris ability

manifest 70

en

paul's stats

aggreable 70

charm 60

focus 70

associability 65

go along 70

tactical 80

ride 80

luck 90

en

paul's ability

manifest 70

en

virginia's stats

charm 80

aggreeability 70

focus 67

ridable 80

luck 70

tactical 80

en

virginia's ability

manifestation 90

en

donovan mcclain stats

non impatience 70

opposable 70

self-dead 70

arrested 70

en is in

caz stats

non against speaking 70

friendliness 60

en

idea; throw out the bad roll and accept the good roll.

defined

plynot = gamesome; merry, happy killer

ens = ems; money

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *