Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Focsing energy in magic

This is a point that is done with energy focusing. Think of what you need and state the intent as a word or phrase. Then the energy reflects the idea and you sense it form into existence. This is a point done by feel or idea you notice. The point is done as you think it is. These are some effects I noticed with the point that is done.

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This is in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, by what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think are possible here.

cockroaches; tengri (taen-ri) will kill all of the cockroaches.

en

focus; the focus point doesn't bring the body back no matter the point.

un en; the point is undone so think and you know what to do.

the 4th stimulus package; the 4th stimulus is decided to go as recon and things work out by feel.

the money; the money gaining is not held back and I get money quickly.

protected; if you want to match the shape, you do unless the form is larger.

blue origin; when they attempt the launch, they get the launch as a successful attempt.

amazon; the amazon packages I get delivered to me by feel.

en

magnetics II: This is creating by imagining the result and focus to create the results of magnetic pull with an item.

intense focus; this is where you think of the idea, and focus on a thought to create a result that you imagine or think into existence. that includes forming wings on your back and thinking of the idea that you need and the soul creates it into existence.

animal elemental; the elemental can be summoned as a form of your choice and desire that appears where you think it appears. This leads to a sense of empowerment, see that is there in whatever form that you imagine or need to be there by feel. It can do what you think, of course. So with the point you have you can direct the elemental or thinking things to it creates the point it does. Since, whatever you intend is done, think about your need and you can create the point using an elemental. This is a point that can even be used as attack, so think about it. If you can create the point, you can make any result with enough focusing. Think and you know what to do. What you think exists is what is there, this includes a bird or what have you in need. Think about the options and you can create with what you desire as an element is used by thought and need or focus words and idea that you intend. This is a point in how you use an elemental, that is an element like earth, air, fire or water and in a form that's willing to do or create what you want by the power of the creawtor and your soul as the director. This is where I go and leave you for a bit, wondering what you can do with this. Enjoy what you have I say! This I think ends the tutorial on elementals.

en

the problem with the youtube being displayed and stremed disappears, I can watch the lalate without problems.

the concept; create as you want to make things happen, this is a thought in imagination.

the money; the money lafayette sent to me qarrives by tomorrow and things work out by feel.

eating; I no longer eat my weight and I eat less instead.

The win 10 update; Any windows 10 update succeeds. whatever causes the computer to pause no longer does that and the computer quickly responds.

biden; he doesn't start a war with vladimir putin.

the effect; this is where a physical manifest is summoned by touching the amulet or item and thinking the creator forms it as you feel it's formed.

the focus; this is where you think and state the idea to create the effect of manifest.

people; they don't mind what I do or did.

welcome; the president feels like the point of the bill being done by reconciliation is better.

en

eating; I won't and don't eat too much for energy.

focus; the focus creates the moment, the idea is done.

ticky; the time bomb isn't set by feel, think and you know what to do.

lifestyle; my lifestyle adjusts itself to cause me to lose my excess weight.

en

expurge; name the thing to expurge and the thing as an idea you don't like is gone.

think; then is the point of creation, think of the idea to do and it's gone if unliked.

donut; do not and create with another way.

care; create with concern and make what you want to give a good impression unless not possible. then there is other solutions.

en

stimulus; the stimulus payments are coming and they pay them as 1000 dollars per month for 18 months. It's done by reconciliation.

Vibes in exercise; the higher t he vibrations the Slimmer you are, this includes sound vibrations and movement too. I believe the car or any vehicle with an engine's vibes are able to slim you down, this is because of the cars vibes from its moving parts and magnetic field raises your own vibes in the body from a bounce of vibrations on your body. That makes you untraceable to psychic skills as the higher the vibes of your vibrations the less likely to your senses is detection. This calms you down and you can sometimes remain unaltered by feel.

things; things work out in the end.

whatever; whatever happens, I don't make mistakes.

flow; the flow of water is what creates your desire.

release; the release of the moment is a point in desire.

order; the mcdonald's order is right and delivered by feel to donovan without problems..

en

energy conscious; this is where the consciousness or energy awareness is felt. think of where the body and mind work together, the point is unity. The brainwaves are what create the result and has your thoughts that are sent forth. That is done with the energy of the planet and brainwaves, these are noticed as instructions to the energy consciousness. The consciousness is sometimes really yourself and that is how a being of the object works.

recipes and potions

stomach settler; place garlic salt and onion powder in a drink and drink it. this settles the stomach by feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *