Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, December 26, 2020

Focusing point magic

 This is the magic of the moment, where and when you create the point by the spirit as the soul directs by feel with use of idea. This is a point you think about, so when you think, you create by the soul making the manifest. This is a known fact of law. See when you do things, you create with energy, where does the energy come from? The source, this the cretor to some, their god otherwise and their soul if necessary. Think on this and you create with idea..

This is what I can do with the power of the creative mind..

Some spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does. See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This is in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, by what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost.

the president; he doesn't leave town unless necessary, so he signs the stimulus package into law. thinking to leave town after this by feel.

the blu battery; the seller gives me a refund.

the 2nd stimulus check; there is enough agreement votes for the amended bill to may it veto proof. the confusion of positions are resolved or understood. we are getting a 2000 dollar stimulus check.

If you want to talk to someone's soul, think of the person and talk to their soul. state some idea you want her to know as you think of them and you will speak their message to you. otherwise you will "hear" psychically, what they say.

kevin mcarthy; he will pass by agreement the ammended stimulus bill.

the cellphone; it lasts and will work by feel. the cellphone does not not work for me.

effects; think I am unaffected by the effects that exist, if you have things you don't want to be effected by and your not effected.

this is I think a construct I created that will help you make easier gaming. it's a gaming construct of energy that is created by the mind. it also helps your connection. if you need it, think you copied it to yourself and feel that you have the copy. it uses heat energy to create it's effects.

if you need to try an attraction spell.. for your twin flame or whomever you want to be there. goto a mirror or a lit candle and state what you intend to occur. the energy of the moment is directed by the spirit and you manifest

if you want to use soul magic, then think your soul does things you intend as you state what you need or want. the soul should do what you need, if possible. there you go

NSO; they don't mind me not getting tested at Palo Duro.

ups; the ups package either gets picked up or delivered early.

the ammended 2nd stimulus; they remove the 3 other parts that are required by the president to be removed from the bill and they pass the bill into law.

elemental meteoroid; This is causing you to focus and imagine elemental energy as though a meteoroid, that goes and falls on a target or passes through the victim. This meteoroid can disrupt the target a bit and cause them to focus on something else. Sometimes it can cause them to collapse to the ground, if you focus intensity into the elemental energy.

t-mobile; they can do the transfer without trouble. they finished the point of transfer with no problem..and it happens quicker than normal.

The ammended stimulus; they remove the 3 things that is required from the bill and make it 2000 dollars. This is done by feel with the power of fate.

the t-mobile port; it gets resolved and the port is done.

mail; the usps mail delivery comes early today. this effects by feel and idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *