Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, May 16, 2020

The action magic

This is a point that creates what you want by the feel. So if you think about the moment, you can create things that you need. Right? think about the idea you need and want it to create itself there where you find it. This is the action of attraction, where you think of the idea and you know what to do.

This is what you can do with it.,

Some spells; the left side of = or ; means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the effect and look to read mentally the definition. See that's how this works, if you think abou the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This effect is what you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need.

The effect; this effect is magical, if you do think to do the right thing and create with energy you can get the result you need. This is done as though relaxing and magic was in the viewpoint and done.

cursor; the cursor is kept in view and things work out.

body fat; the body fat index is reduced lower by feel.

The en

The body fat index; I will now measure my body fat index to make sure I am in shape. This is done by feel.

if we exist; this means we live where we want and can do what we desire. this is done if we think to work, so think and you know what to do.

think and do; that is a point you think "it worked" and it does. this works by feel and creates reults by what is written. this happens without stress.

throwing up; this is enduced throw up by unsettling the stomach and that is done with mixing copper nitrate powder with tea and drinking, this works to toss up the food and drink. So throw up if you feel like it, and take in some cheese, then you settle the stomach again. One side effect is this point of the stomach extension and the release of extension. This flattens the stomach and makes you appear like you lost weight. Do this if you feel like it, otherwise don't bother using the copper nitrate. This is an ideal throw up effect without putting your fingers down the throat. Use this technique if you ingested poison, don't use it to do much else.

Stomach; if it doesn't go up you don't feel hungry. This is a known effect.

the point; this works all the time, if you think about the moment you create if you need to do things.

interest; the point is made, if you need to do something just ask.

writing stuff

The body fat index is taking into account your body weight and muscle mass. https://www.active.com/fitness/calculators/bodyfat or https://www.calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html

the idea; the matrix supports us all, I must say this means the fundementals are written. This means all that remains is the point of artifacts and I am done.

the point of artifacts; this is a point you use devices and create results. In ancient language, you create the fact of idea in an opposite point of view. then use it in a positive point of view, this sets the basic fact of a concept I had, that the opposite synopsis is formed if you think of the fact and use a negative. the energy takes the point as instruction and creates what you want. otherwise you create with a fact and make a positive point of view from negative or think of things as positive and you can make the idea with the soul. this is a point of perspective, think and you know what to do. this I think will form the basis of reality, if you intend the dimension to create what with its energy what you want. this is a basis of idea in energy formation. I rest my case.

I think; the point is done so you can do what you want if needed by the spirit, this means your free. Think and you know what to do by feel with idea from the dimension itself. This is a known effect.

The idea is; This is with aliens by feel so I think they know things, if you ask them by thinking a question to them then they might answer by feel.

The reality; this is created by the silver sphere, inside it is virtual reality, if you think the sphere forms the dimension that it dissolved then you can remain outside the dimension. This is a known effect created by the creator, if the creator creates what you need by thinking the idea and feeling the need.

then this; I know what to do, the point is done, think and you are free.

recipes and potions

potion; this is a good potion, that you scent and this uses witch hazel, lavender or eucalyptus oil, oregano and turmeric. This is mixed into water, then created by scent is the hemp with thd effect without taking any in use. This is a known effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *