Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, December 2, 2019

Creation magic III

This is some creation point, if you think to create with pinneal gland, that is what can leave you with a life changing point. So enjoy my offerings and the idea is done if you think to use the point as though a suggestion.

Some spells; the left side of = or ; means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the effect and look to read mentally the definition. See that's how this works, if you think abou the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This effect is what you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need.

ulti helga mie = ultimate meatball marinara

illi onta-malda telma = elvish for: create better conclusion, pronounced [ill-ee on-tan mal-dan tell-man].

tra liban = trade freely, pronounced [tran libe-pain].

illi onta-malda lasta = elvish for: create better hearing, pronounced [ill-ee on-tan mal-dan last-an].

spun ien earan e unnan thein amyx e me = atleantian for: create good hearing and listening for friends and myself. pronounced as [spoon lie-n ee-are-main ee un-main thee-in amid-x ee mehn].

t -o- t did repy eo l-k ui me = he or she doesn't break up lasting friendship with me. pronounced as [t oh t died ee-oh l-k oo-ihn men].

Uu apu qam = undo bad situation, pronounced as [oo-uh ape-un q-aim].

ego uen amyx = I remain friends, pronounced as [ee-go oo-en aim-in-x].

preint Trump did sox t elect e bfr t knon t t ge ypek = president trump doesn't win the election and before he knows it he gets impeached. pronounced as atleantin [pree-int Trump died socks t ee-lecture-t ee bfr t known t t get why-peak].

writing stuff

https://badalijewelry.com/collections/futhark-runes

recipes and potions

Spiced tea; add pumpkin spice to an orange drink packet in water or tea and mix with stevia. Drink and enjoy.. this is a good tasting drink. However if you add root beer or dark chocolate and vanilla extract you get the ultimate flavor.

pumpkin tea; put pumpkin spice with orange drink mix, then mix with water or tea and add stevia if you want sweet stuff. Then mix together and drink up. This is decent as a mixture, so think to enjoy it if you need it.

butterscotch drinks; if you want a truly amazing drink, try adding butterscoth candy flavoring to water with a orange drink mix and some chocolate or dark chocolate stevia, add extra stevia or splenda for better flavor. if you want to add the drink ingredients to tea then you have chocolate orange butterscoth tea.

pumpkin butterscotch orange drink; this is a specialty, that uses butterscotch flavoring, orange drink mix and pumpkin spice mixed with tea or water and dark chocolate and otherwise chocolate stevia. Feel free to add stevia to the mix if you need this sweet. This is good all-around.

1 comment:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *