Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, August 23, 2019

Allowance

This idea is done to allow things so you get what you want. Allow if things occur.

Think; if your not effected, what you do is what you think so this is the end by now.

This; this is then, now I think the idea. So I will list the point. Think and you form what you need, that you find by feel.

Think; the ice is useful, think and do by what is done. The idea is quietly done, then the need is reduced, so you get less medical need and more effect by what you do.

The idea is where you act as though medicated and this is done by drinking water with a cure. You ca act better immediately afterwards, this is an effect by itself. That makes things where you don't need medicine, so think and you can get the point then you do.

Think and know; this is a point I would like to say is a concept, that allows you to get along. This is a concept that's done by what you realize. If you know things, once you realize what you need to know then you know what you can do.

Lafayette; he comes up with the funding that is needed to get things done.

Th id is in a point; this is a concept that focuses on the reality around you, that is where things are needed and you supply the need.

This is known by what you do, the effect is kindness where you have by realizing what you need to get. Then if prepared, you can either choose to give away the item or keep the item for yourself.

This; if the point is done, think of something else. This I'd say is a known effect. This knowledge effect is what is done, so don't bother trying to deny it if things go wrong.

The idea; if you complete something, then you feel satiated and satisfied from the point of perspective by feel.

Thus; the effect is an effective idea, so think and you know things by feel.

Think; the point is done, think to return and you are returned by the creator. This is a knowable effect, thinking of the bad separated the idea that creates bad to no longer exist.

If you think to remember, then you create by the idea, if you focus and make a point, then you create by feel. This I will use in a lifetime point, so I will now go and do something else.

However not in idea is this point, the idea you consider is important and think things through to complete the moment.

This is also a concept you realize by the soul knowledge being realized by the creator and the creator allows you to know by having an insight with what is done.

Psy gut; this is using psionics to create a point of reducing your gut. Think to hold in the stomach as you feel the gut reduce and know the weight reduced by water intake as you create by feel.

Think; this is a point to create with as energy, think of the possibility and created is the effect you need. That basically comes to the area and you get what you can. This is a point in progress, think of the idea and you create with the need using energy you have by feel.

Amazon delivery; the delivery due to amazon shipping is received today, this is done by feel early on with the point done by idea.

Zarl; I did have an experience with what I do.

This; think this works, then the idea will divert even hell. So think you don't experience what hell has to off or offer, and you won't experience bad idea. This happens without stress.

The idea; this is with a match, if you strike the match you create a flame. This is using your imagination with energy. Think and you know what to do.

Think; the idea behind this is a point that creates interest. So think and you know what to do.

Mail; the mail comes early and I get my package or mail.

Think send; think send the point by thinking of the person, then think and feel they get what you send.
If this doesn't seem to happen, then fee or feel free to use a sigil to make what effect you need. This is a point to send the idea, that goes to the point you think send.

This point; the idea is a point you get things by what is done. So think and you know what to do.

Who change; think and do, this is a point your nearly killed and change by morphing. See that starts from within with energy. That energy creates by idea, so what form you have in mind is what you become. This is a point in the past.

Eating need; the need to eat disappears as you think and do actions or think and do walking that causes less need.

Antwaine; he can make it today for picking me up and bringing me places. This happens quicker  without stress.

Defined
Gander; guess, the moment that you think or tend to guess a point or value.
The; the heat of the sun that causes weight loss as it burns away the fat.
Oa = exploration; exploratory, oh ah, created point of expression otherwise. Think this, the point is made. Then I am off.
No = Not; note, notice, this is a notice done or written by feel.
Bino = Bank note; this is like a dollar or more. Pronounced bine-no.
Bah = Bash; the party or some group active situation. Otherwise this is a knocked effect.
Eh = hold; hold off and avoid doing things later. Otherwise this is methane.
Eo = bull or animal
Rod = rode, ride of something.
Rodeo = ride of animal or rode bull.
En'is = En is; this is a point everyone remembered, think about things and memory is restored.
Ret = rest; this is where the body recovers energy and from others or the creator by feel.
Swi = Swipe; the pattern is known, think to slide the finger fast from one point to the other. Then the phone unlocks.
Daed = dergard, disregard; This is done in a disregarded moment, that is created by idea or mention. This is from a high speed chase.
I did herbs so I wasn't thought badly of by feel. Yet the point of shit caused the repugnancy of the moment, so I had to clean up.
This allowed me to stay until I decided to not be there. So think and you know the point that occurred. This is a known effect, that creates by feel an things in need are what is done.
Blur image; think to use energy that goes through the spirit, and this causes the spirit to blur the body.
Thinnin spell; this spell created is where you thin up and make by spirit an effect.
Thinkin spell; this is where you use a point and create the word effect that your soul makes by spiritual influence. You can list the word by idea, and this is what you look at and create as you are able to state the intended need.
I think by this effect you don't need to weigh up. This just works by the soul feel. That uses the body energy to make what exists. This really is all magic is if done by idea. If you need something to erupt, then suggest it by statement to your subconscious and the subconscious will do the deed.

Interesting how this effects others, I got someone to do things with me, then he thought it was a good idea. Otherwise it is a point in idea and also in disregard you do things. This effects others by what they think to do, if they dismiss it as a point then you aren't thought about in idea. This is how things can work by what is done.
So farewell and ciou, good-bye until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *