Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Central point

This is the central point of what I do, all I need to do is concentrate to do things. This is a point in the past, that I recorded by self-hypnosis. Enjoy what you read as its something to remember. So I will ciou and farewell till later. Good-bye.

Normal idea:

Something about the religious figures; The religious figures are Jesus, God and The devil. Something warns me that this is true, as stated by a viewing psychic. This earth has an ability to trap people or figures here in a human or animal form, all done by the karma. They are here to pay off the karmic debt. So I recently contacted a psychic about them and he reassured me they are avatars now, this means there is now God incarnate that lives off an island making children toys, sorta predestined if you think about it. Don't laugh when you think of him, because bad things can happen due to temper flare up. The spirit of him is what does prayers though, so don't expect miracles through the subconscious.

The Jesus incarnate is what lives as a Buddhist in a buddhist community hiding from the christianity, he tends to create with the spirit the prayers his subconscious instructs the spirit to answer. Again don't expect miracles as he is a physical figure, that tends to avoid the christianity physically. The devil incarnate is also able to manipulate souls, if allowed to. So he is aware of this and will try to manipulate yours, if you think about him but he is countered at the moment by magic. This means that he is no longer a threat.

Think about it, if those religios figures exist as humans, so do other gods and the spirits are what answers to your felt need. This is true as the spirit is the earth consciousness. The spirit goes through everything as a point and conscious response of people or things is a point of the spirit that serves us all. This is a point in the past. Of course take this as you work with it, the psychic I talked to reminded me that not everything a psychic sights is accurate. So take them as they come. This is a point in reference from the past.

Some spells

illi ui gar-nare lare = no hold will happen. lare is pronounced [lare-eh].
illi in ma nare car-tars = the thing will work.
pep did adam m fo ua me shall = people don't mind me for what I do.

Energy focus; this is where the focus of your thoughts and energy create what you want or need. This is where you create by focus, if you focus your energy among the weapon then you create more damage or you can get an effect that works with the point.

writing stuff

The spirit; The spirit that goes through everyone and everything, this spirit creates by feel and works willingly with the idea you have. The spirit is the earth mother consciousness. So think to the planet and you get a result. Sometimes this spirit is a "holy" spirit that is not so holy. So think about the point you get and you know his or her response.

indicative case: The indicative case is a point you use words to create meaning with a word that may temporarily the indicated thing. This is all depending on the usage and this is used in the idea to work with by feel. So by feel, the word means what you think. This is all in a word and usage is what you make of things. So I think this is a point to the use.

rejuvinative bath; This one is simple, in warm or hot bath water place essential oils of your choice. Then bathe in it. The longer you bathe, the more you are rejuvinated.

within the matrix of energy

https://candybox2.github.io/candybox/ candybox game.

definitions: (skip to end)

atreu = atreyu, betrayal; betray you, betrayer
atrey = betray; renege on something
eu = peeyu; pee you or stinky
eus = target; think or state that suggestion of "I am no longer a target" to stop this effect. This effect does not work for roaches or bugs.

game stuff

Imbue weapon uses energy focusing, this is where the focus of your thoughts and energy create what you want or need. This is where you create by focus, if you focus your energy among the weapon then you create more damage or you can get an effect that works with the point.

Accelerate is where you focus energy of the body by thinking you do, then think faster and if the body aura is doing your thoughts. Then you focus the thoughts of being faster, this is done to create the effect of faster movement. Especially if you focus energy to the feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *