Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

2019 the year of love

This post came from Oranum.com blog posting: Mainly here.

Published on December 31, 2018
2019 the Year of Love
written by Oranum Psychic Sensei

Greetings my friends, 2019 is upon us!

Prepare yourself for a blissful new year, full of Love; and please first of all receive my blessings that come from my heart to you:

“May you experience the birth of your dreams,
May you see the realization of your projects quickly and easily,
May you have the abundance you so richly deserve for having the courage it takes to follow that quiet guidance within; the tiny voice of your heart and gut feeling”

In this year that has passed you had to digest a lot of situations. Some parts of them have become love, while other parts you could not digest and it is still giving you hard times. This is why it is essential to ground yourself for the new year.

Clarify all the topics that have been bugging you. Get a true psychic reading!

Love is sharing however most of the time our needs prevent us sharing. Remember that love, genuine love, always gives without asking back anything.

If you are in the state of mind, thinking “Oh, but Sensei, that is always me who is calling and organizing things…”, well my friend, that is the perfect example!!! It is like you only do something to get something back; and when you don’t get what you think you deserve, you struggle. Know that you need to cut this devil circle.

You don’t need ordinary love in your life, which is sickening, Buddha used to say: “Love yourself!” Naturally he did not mean the egoistic way. When you really love yourself, it is not for a reward.

Love is nourishment of your soul, that gives strength and a strong base to build your life. Don’t start from the roof.

And to help you to begin 2019 in an amazing way, I will give you a special prayer and technique to stimulate abundance in your life.

Now is the right time to put yourself at the center of your world. Love yourself and take the first step toward real love. It is like throwing a stone into a silent lake. The first, circular ripples will arise around the pebble, very close to the pebble naturally, where else could they arise? And then they will go on spreading; they will reach the farthest shores. If you stop those ripples arising close to the pebble, there will be no other ripples at all. Then you cannot hope to create ripples reaching to the farthest shores.

And launching the stone in the lake means reducing the distance between spirituality and materialism. To do so you need to take care of your spirituality and your reality with proper action of love.

"Active spirituality"
Sit comfortably, start to breathe in very deeply and when you inhale please smile each time. Do it for a minute and then without stopping the breathing,  repeat affirmation like a mantra, twice a day a for a minute:

“God is the Light in which I think, feel act and express my self every moment of my life”

When you finish don’t forget to make a little gesture of loving yourself. A little action that triggers one of your senses genuinely, eat what you like, smell your favorite perfume, go shopping or wear your favorite clothes.

The concept is simple: by raising your vibration with the affirmation you create some ripples close to you; then immediately doing sensorial love action, you allow those ripples to expand and to reach people and situation. By keep repeating this daily you will see „little miracles” happening every day in the new year!

"Active sensorial walk"
Sometimes go out of the block where you live for 5 minutes. Have a walk, walk slowly, breath in and smile. Observe everything around you; all the little details. Smell the air, listen any sound, touch any surface have a 360-degree sensorial experience.

When you arrive home you will feel at peace cause this switched of your mind for a little bit. Another day make it 10 minutes and you know which is the good news?

You can use this simple technique in anything you do, and anytime in 2019 and after. When you talk to your beloved, to your boss, when you try to get that creativity or find a solution that is missing.

Prepare yourself actively for 2019 of Love, a year in which there is no reason to sit and ponder passively! Remember my friend, that there is one path. Either you decide to walk it and embrace it, or living passively in limbo and in your mind; it is up to you.

Love light and abundance
Sensei

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *