Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Some various thought

This is elongativity: Think of energy as a point, that is where your either focusing to a drink until its cold or your working and laying down otherwise. When you drink the colder drink that you focused on to energize. Then you energize your body, and this allows you to do extra stuff.

This can use your tiredness as well as your actions as though a source. Working on things you can use up energy, so laying down you can gather in extra energy. See that is there by the idea, this is done by in gathering of influence or air heat. The end result is this, the gathering of energy heat waves that creates by your thought what you think. This is done as you need the result or make a suggestion.

This also youthens your body by what you can do. That is the elongevity trick that works. Also if you work others, chat every so often then you maintain your youthful looks that there is by feel. This also works in the long run. So remember, think to work, focus and chat if you want to remain youthful and energetic. Enjoy your repast.

Yet another one: Think and not do is the point for some things. If you feel the need and know its too much. Then think of your need and think to hold off and this is if not necessary. Feel free to do something else like walk out of the room and take a long enough break or walk. If you do happen to eat or drink, then you can walk around and think to exercise the particles off.

See that is taking a break, this is done as a point from what things are there if possible. So think and if you wait long enough, then the moment of hunger or need tends to fade away and you are safe from unnecessary desire. This is an example of holding back and getting good results, where if you do then you could lose weight or keep off the weight. That's if you keep yourself from eating.

This is an article I thought up: I think I would like to control my  dreams, this is done as though a lucid dream control by feel. So if or when I think, then need something the idea I need will manifest by the power of the dream using thought energy and the energy consciousness.

Interesting no?

What if you could control your physical area as though a dream were there. This is a point I experimented with by feel. So I treated reality like a lucid dream, then worked in a certain manner of speaking. This led to walking and losing weight, too. So I think I gained my dream as the lost weight was my dream in the first place. This is a point to the past.

Nowadays I point out things or create the idea, this is done by the point being spoken. That is suggestion for you. So I will do my own thing now, thanks for all your help.

SH

Interesting letter, don't you think?

When do you think I wrote this?

I know I wrote for this effect: dark energy is money. That is this much.

So I think my subconscious was having fun generating money.

This was as if what I did is enough.

So I wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *