Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

thought text 4

This is thought as things are going on. Feel free to think the idea to get a result you need.

Money call; the radio station calls me by choice or by feel on word submit. This is for the workday money contest.

Thought to reality; reality forms from the thought that you need to materialize. This forms from energy of the body influencing the idea to exist.

Thinking to exist; think to exist things that you need to exist so that things you have won't cost you. The info and membership doesn't cost me as I get it cancelled with no fee to me.

Think in exit; think in the moment that there is an invisible exit hanging in the air. Then walking through it creates an exit to the real world. This is the unrendered world that your spirit perceives and your third eye allows you to visit by feel or need.

Thin kind; the thin are about and around. Think about the idea and the idea is created by what you do..

Allergic; no longer allergic, there's nothing wrong with the nose anymore.

Thought; the thought is the thing you work with, the idea is the thing you realize. This is how it works. Just don't do it if it's a hit.

I am no longer; l am no longer effected by a cold like influence or have no cold because of it. That is all for now.

Other things:
Free waxing (to me); this is where I can wait for the wax job to be finished and it is a free job. This is done by feel.

Thinking; I think by thinking I can always come up with something to write if necessary.

The aop feel; the eel is shocking as well as regenerative, if you adjust your energy to regenerate quicker by focusing your mind and nevertheless the point of thinking to regenerate then the moment you start to think you can you will. You already regenerate, you can just regenerate quicker by adjusting the body energy. This tenses the body a bit then relaxes it by feel. The energy leaves the body rejeuvenated and sometimes younger in appearance.

So as you do this thing, don't speak unless you want to be heard as terse. This is sometimes what may seem unreasonable if too busy, but you can make it up with others after wards. If you focus your mind on things you do and react naturally, then you can sound natural. However if you aren't there, meaning thinking about other things.
This is the moment you are thinking about things as you do the point. Then don't speak and save your thoughts for someone who wants to hear the idea.

General practice; This is general practice by fee or feel, thinking about things and stating them to yourself as an affirmation that you remember and can write up later. This is just as though in psyche.

Creative creaturing; The creative creature point is where you transform into energy and cannot speak, except your thoughts are sometimes heard as English.

This is where you go and stand still, until asked or approached by others and then either give chase or run away from fear by feeling the need of others. Then your body restores itself and you can speak normally.

Faery form; The longer in faery form the shorter and more intense you feel. This is known as the untense, the point you think of working and speaking slips the mind.

Some don't mind the body change, just as it may seem wise to seek sugar or vanilla extract. Sometimes chocolate or sweet lemon will suffice.

So just remember, try and be well so your best or civil when you focus your energy to get things finished. The end will surprise you, see if you think positive so you can get along with others.

Long life; think and finally focus, thinking about the best things to do. Then do exercise and talk with people who are interesting.

The more exercise you do, the more you work out and the more you live in the moment. The longer you are live or living.

Sugar Gene; the sugar gene creates natural thinness yet you absume more sugar to do it. To activate it, think time to activate the sugar Gene of the fgf21 variant and then you are aware by feel of Bliss and ideal situations.

The quick sleep; breath in and out thinking of sleeping and you sleep.
Form; this works with mirrors and focuses such as candles. If you think in idea and the form materializes by feel. 

This can use demons or angels by feel, so think what you want and the materialization is what you wish.

Radio summons; If you think in the form of a wave, then think what you want to achieve or get. The wave is what works as frequency is there, so if you think of the frequency wave then the idea to form.

You can form things by feel with the information you hear. This allows for things such as souls. Sometimes items can disappear if you think about them being elsewhere. So I am well with this.

Think; the effect is simple, use is what you see to do. Thinking to do this, I actually use it for some point.

My computer; whatever occurs, it works as it worked good.

Definitions:
Ah; god
Mess; messenger
I; if, of
Ciol; cool

Other things:

Mirror travel; think of the place and you being in the area, this is done as you look into and reaching through the mirror or cabinet then your there by shifting.

You can imagine or think of yourself as any form or weight with this trick. This is where you in energy form shift and your there. Beware that if you do this, you could cause a brown out or black out. So be careful.

Encounter; the end need which leads up to a Meetup. This is an end point and end record. So I will ciou and farewell till later. Good-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *