Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, July 23, 2017

change orgonne

The chance is there so I will say this, think for yourself and do for yourself what you will do for others. That is the lesson of today. The events heretofore are interest only, and things will work out even if there is a reality hack.

Remember the reality hack idea is think of something to create, then the point is done by manifest that you state or think about. Everytime a reality hack is done the object or money involved remanifests or materializes itself somewhere.

So this time the reality hack is different. Instead of things just dissipating harmlessly, the money or object involved is rematerialized. This is what I thought of that is possible.

This is the point; the idea is done and unknown, so you think and create by fee or feel.

This is the feel; the feel is done by what you did, so crush a bug or leaf. Otherwise kill a bug and you create the result that you feel is best done.

No fear; no fear happens to occur and things work themselves out.

No attack; no attacks occur to me during breakfast tomorrow.

Bumb; I am not a crumb bumb. If you look at what I could do. Then you would know.

Anger; any anger issues are settled and thus there is no issue.

Spending; this is simple, you find something interesting and then spend, or not spend according to what you have.

Space; we generally leave each other alone.

If not; touch the dot and things are settled peacefully.

Other things:
These are random idea that I had. Work with it if you want to get something from this point.

Think; if you need it go somewhere else.

Moving; think to go and you will find out how easy, that you think I am near where it is to move yet I ain't there so I knew. You save and earn enough money to go.

Lisa Thomas; I no longer treat her like shit and she no longer treats me like shit. This is no longer an issue, since there is no issue any longer. However I leave her alone and she leaves me alone by feel with life.

Will; Will not if their will is your own.

Wearing things away; think to treat the wound and disease, then wear it away by feel.

Drinking alcohol; if about to drink alcohol then you think not to drink it.

Think; the point is made the time is now, accept the inevitable. Things and thinking will work themselves out.

Mae Burkhalter; she stops asking for things that weren't asked for by feel.

Pikmin; he wins his boss attack with enough Pikmin left.

Cemu; the pikmin3 game works on the emulator by feel.

Goof up; no goof ups happen by a ion or action with feel.

Creation; this is where you think and work with like minded people, these are people that want time to work with you.

Weight; no matter the eating done, no matter the drinking done I will not gain weight from things.

Budget; I know how to budget for things so I save up money.

Chitosan; after getting off of it, I don't gain back the weight.

Nice; is always nice

Jay or Angela; either one picks me up to get there to the party on time for today. No pressure is felt to do so.

Danny Moisant; hr keeps him his job. Things get easy for him, except for drinking alcohol. So I will say ciou and farewell till next time. Seeya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *