Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, December 4, 2016

the end of the old lifetime

This is an old lifetime that I noticed was called charles, that lived a certain period of time till 2014 or beyond at his aunts. I could never detail the date and time, yet I think these are the events I remember of it that start with taking the spirit of the gem.

taking the spirit of the gem
Taking the spirit of the gem, I basically separated my mind from the diseased part and the normal thinking pattern reemerged. this is what you think a thought to create by the gem and the gem reforms itself outside the gem creating two of the gemstones as you think to create the gem the gem takes place an event where it shapes itself and then the gemstone finds itself to you. This works on objects as well, so if you think the object shape is there and formed from the object energy then the shape shapes itself from where you want it formed. This is the way of shaping and from a book, this was used as with vocal and idea to shape the shape the form is a shape. This is the point of thought of the day at my school, so I think I will work with this idea to form money by feel and work with the thought.

See then the object reforms as if the idea is from its essence in essence, this is with idea to create another like it by what you think is energy. Thinking hex or charm will use this idea or it won't do much. This is the process used to shape itself from air to the area that you can find the item. Thats how it works in the wizarding world. Where in the real world you think you need an object and you find it whether or not you have to pay is how you decide you get the object at first. Once formed, the object will be there for you where you want it and when you want it there. So that is all there is to this topic.

proving the lunar landings were not a hoax, they prove to themselves that the lunar landing wasn't a hoax.

the way of activity; its active or sorta active then its active with things as its quiet, this is because I sense activity that numbs the senses then. when you get used to it your aware of the activity again. thats how it sometimes works. you just have to have patience or do work and not eat unless necessary where you think to need food.

avoidance; avoid the stores that you might buy from till they close, thats unless they don't close or you know you won't eat things from there. this includes bakeries and food stores so this is just as they could sell you calorie laden items you don't need to eat or drink. This is so I just in nothing and the body eats its own fat. Otherwise I will eat candy if necessary, where other people eat normal things. So this I think I will do now.

If I think hard enough, I can manifest anything just by the power of the spirit spirit utilizing the soul energy or leeching by feel if you think of it that way. So I think and then imagine things and then the subconscious does what I need. This is whether you need or think or think and need in case of no magical effects. So this is what I will do for now. He will be surprised to see me again.

surprise; I surprised him, I got there by thinking my weight and fat were energy sorces and I could get anything done through imagination. So if I thought long enough, maybe then I could get along with my brother. So I know things will work out and all I need to do is stay away till things cool down and they realize what they missed.

return; my return was simple, I thought of my place I came from and thinking of the area to shift to, which is always outside the home or area that that I might be suspected for teleporting to and by magic. So I think then I know that I will make a point to him and on return I will get along and apologize for what I did. This will be a reunion as I taught my friend enough to figure out things for himself. So now all I need to do it is think and feel to leave.

thinking; thinking upon return I will need my items brought to me so I will contact my friend chris and get them brought over, this is after telling the address.

I think therefore I know he might want to visit again with me, so I invited him over..he left and seems very intrigued by what he saw, thinking upon this I noted down that I might have to move somewhere. So I think I will fascillitate this as my mom has to give up the house due to rent.

moved; I moved and it was to deville as a good point I let chris know and his brother paul wants to move in to help pay rent. this will work out.

visits; they visited a bit and left as usual but soon I will have to move in with my mom in some other town. So faretheewell to paul and chris and jean that brought them.

paul; paul moved to his own rental, leaving me here with his memories and my brother. So all is well, as I think about it, time for my move and cutting off visitation to the area thaqt chris visits.

I moved; I lost the apartment and moved into my moms and might goto job core. So I think about this and here I stay till I do and find a job, forced by my parents.

Job core; I came and I went thats all there is to say about this topic. So I think I will move on now and stay at my moms or my aunts house till I die.

last few meetings; the last few meetings I had with chris were sweet and very interesting, he changed and is very concentric unless thats an act but he is very able minded and is acting like he's getting over things. So I will leave him be.

I am faring well; I think do not worry, so I know that I am aware of things, so this is my endpoint.

thought; this being my end post and point, will work with anything that I need. So I hope that my memory remains with them that I knew them by feel, this is just as I won't get to contact them much. So if I think a point out by them I will remember them and I know chris moved from his house as I tried calling his number that has been disconnected. So this is what I think, ciou till later and do what I want. That is all for now. farewell my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *