Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, June 19, 2015

created idealism

think to create with created ideal then you create as if noone, thinking this is right then the creator makes things correct. -D
ps oregano, cinnamon, sage is contraception drug, oregano, onion, sage or witch hazel with lemon peel with spearmint is anti-conception that works less womb or body swelling weight by added cinnamon tree bark or aspirin additive. use by this means as you think necessary. tjis is the point then you work then appear weak the strong. this is then the ideal i think as the feel is there.

this uses a medical herb or medicine that is slightly narcotic halucinogen useful or now gone its with the moment use by feel or not. a relaxative is sage with cinnamon to use with another herb that you think. wish ability is level 7. think to use wisely emdu ie nedo. neto item in use don't have to do or you can do things by feel. you create with the body feel that exists. this means you are more aware, seen more active yet better off by what you do. this is there in a way you think to do. you need ideal worked with to create corrective means. i think then there are means. i think this as real so this became as real or not exist as i thought not.

this helps: https://www.orgoniseafrica.com/small-sugilite-pendant.html that is some sugalite pendant. whatever you do or this does doesn't cause him or her to suicide. so you see don't mention things unless you think to change minds, then think as you say something else to stop the necessity that is the focus trick there. so i think this is energy use, so i wonder what is your life so i can record the points that exist. so already done is images you use. think ahead is to create or watch as you think or observe us to disappear as though asparagus is ideal as am em in pr or a new day. to use is some usse is to circumvent time. now let this time with the christians age end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *